This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colleen Elder View Post
    sometimes if your facebook app are to high security or edit this app by going to facebook settings then apps then edit riddlestones to make it visible to more of your friends and other players! I would be a friend if you need more players on your riddle stone players to help with keys!! keep logging on and click on the key part and it will say to ask your friends for keys and how many friends are there when you click on that you may just up your riddle stone friends! Good luck share boosters and click on booster every day you are not playing because you can build up them daily and will kick $%^$^% when you get in!Good luck

Colleen

I have no idea what you are talking about - I have my app setting visible only to those on my Riddle Stones list - i.e. those that play the game. Thus only those players that play the game on my friends list see the posts - not everyone on my friends list.

However, For Carmen to send you Keys - You have to have Notifications turned ON it has nothing to do with visibility of the application at all - just notifications actually. If Riddle Stones can't send you a notification that they have unlocked the level for you then They can not unlock the level for you. That Notification Unlocks the level for you actually

With some levels you are required to ask new friends to join the game - however this is an option - you can just wait out 4 days and Carmen will send you the keys (this both Amity and I are testing to make sure happens we know it works on the request for keys from Friends with Notifications turned on) But again as I said Notifications have to be turned on - Unfortunately with the Invite new team mates - we have found out you can't log into the game at all we have found some draw backs to this and will be addressing these to the devs ourselves on this. I can see the following drawbacks myself waiting for keys from Carmen

1) Can't play Main or Legendary while waiting on Keys from Carmen

2) Can't collect Daily bonuses at all

Main level keys request from team mates - if you don't have enough team mates arrive in about 3 1/2 days from our testing - again - Notifications -- ie. This app sends you a notifications -- has to be turned on -- otherwise you won't get notification that a new level has been unlocked.

Legendary level Invite -- I can let you guys know when I get keys from Carmen on that - so far - playing for 4 days while waiting for keys or signing in and getting bonuses from walls - didn't get me keys -- tomorrow will be the 4th day if the keys come - and that will be the Fuji level that others are stuck at But I haven't signed in at all since Thursday on the test account just waiting for the keys from Carmen. Then I can work on the next scenero to test.

Comment

Hello! I have about 5 playing teammates, but can only receive keys from two of them. The other players don't get my requests and if they do, I don't receive the key. Very frustrating. In the past Carmen sent keys, but no longer.

Comment

Originally posted by kkm5616 View Post
        Hello! I have about 5 playing teammates, but can only receive keys from two of them. The other players don't get my requests and if they do, I don't receive the key. Very frustrating. In the past Carmen sent keys, but no longer.
        She still sends keys but in about 3 1/2 days from what Amity and I have figured out -- and both of us have gotten them when signing in and playing on legendary for the Main level

Are you on Main or Legendary Level KK ??

Comment

Originally posted by kkm5616 View Post
          Welcome to the forum kkm,

Can you please answer the following questions for us? We are gathering as much information on this for the developers so that they can fix it

If you (or anyone else) would like to try and help those who are testing the issue, then please supply the following information:

Your Operating System
          The Browser you are using (including version)
          The versions you have of Java, shockwave, and flash player.
          Which level are you waiting on keys for (and if it is Main or Legendary)
          How many keys you asked for?

Do you have notifications for the game on or off?

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
          Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
          Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Hi, I'm stuck on From Fuji With Love - Legendary. It only offers me the choice to send to non playing friends. I can't play anything else until this is unlocked as I have to wait until 9th July for my next chapter to unlock in the Main quest. Please help!

Comment

Can you add freinds from the forum page or do you have to go thru facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Lynette Jorissen View Post
                Hi, I'm stuck on From Fuji With Love - Legendary. It only offers me the choice to send to non playing friends. I can't play anything else until this is unlocked as I have to wait until 9th July for my next chapter to unlock in the Main quest. Please help!

Lynette normally after a few days Carmen is suppose to send you keys how long have you been stuck on Fuji?

Comment

Originally posted by joi_bug View Post
                  Can you add freinds from the forum page or do you have to go thru facebook

only through facebook I am afraid - they have to appear on your team - but like with the boosters and stuff we have figured a way to share with those that don't have enough team mates or maybe don't get theirs returned like they should from mates which is a win-win for all actually as long as ppl return the scatters when they claim - for keys they do need to be friends with you on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by BarbE View Post
                    Lynette normally after a few days Carmen is suppose to send you keys how long have you been stuck on Fuji?
                    Only got to that point yesterday. So just stuck. I'll give it a few days and see. Soooo hard when you're addicted to the game!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynette Jorissen View Post
                      Only got to that point yesterday. So just stuck. I'll give it a few days and see. Soooo hard when you're addicted to the game!

If you haven't got all your stars yet now is a good time to go back and try to get them It helps control the withdrawal symptoms and you can post boosts for your team to collect

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Hi, I'm glad I found this as I hope you can help. I have been stuck on the Fuji-legend level for over a month now. I have tried all the suggestions. I only have one other friend playing so my team is very, very small. Are there any other suggestions as to how to get this unlocked? I did get a message from Carmen once about sending me keys but they were never in my messages.

Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemarie Casas Clohisy View Post
                          Hi, I'm glad I found this as I hope you can help. I have been stuck on the Fuji-legend level for over a month now. I have tried all the suggestions. I only have one other friend playing so my team is very, very small. Are there any other suggestions as to how to get this unlocked? I did get a message from Carmen once about sending me keys but they were never in my messages.

Any help is appreciated.
                          Rosemarie

Welcome to the stuck on Fuji club

Amity and myself have tested lots of different things - and seems where I got stuck at is Fuji as well ............. I have been waiting for keys now Since June 8th on my test account.

The notification you got was probably for your Main level - if you needed keys on 2 levels at once - i.e. Main and Fuji. This is what has happened to my test account. Carmen unlocked the Main map I was waiting on but never Fuji --

I will see if the developers can send you keys for Legendary while we continue testing -- I don't know of any other way at this point if you got hung up where my test account got hung up at

Sorry because everything the developers have told us I have tried on the test account and still no Keys.

Amity is in the process of putting our notes together so that it can be submitted to the devs in 1 long essay

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemarie Casas Clohisy View Post

Any help is appreciated.

Hi Rosemarie,

Welcome to the forum

If you and are your team mate are willing to try an experiment for me that would be awesome. Unfortunately, I think Carmen not only is confused but also wants you to have at least 1 key in Legendary before she'll send you any :\ I know with at least one key, Carmen will send the others.

Fuji Legendary is an invite level, so what I would like you two to try is for your team mate to uninstall the game, after that you need to send them an them an invitation to the game via the key request. Once they have accepted your invitation and you have the key, it should only take Carmen about 2 days to send the others.

To Uninstall the game, your team mate will need to:

1. Click on the arrow (where you log out) and go to Settings
                            2. Select Apps
                            3. Find Riddle Stones in their list of Apps they use
                            4. Click on the little "x* next to edit
                            5. Select Remove when the pop up.

After your team mate has done this you need to

1. Open the game
                            2. Insert the Legendary Fuji card
                            3. Invite your team mate that just uninstalled the game

The invitation will show up in your team mates app center https://www.facebook.com/games/activity
                            From there, they need to:

1. Accept the invitation
                            2. Send you the key from their Message Center.

After that, you can accept their key from your Message Center, you may have to refresh the game to get it to register. When I was testing earlier it only took about 2 days for Carmen to send the other two keys.

Hopefully that fixes it for you and will give me more to add to my essay, which is looking more and more like a novel lol

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Just a quick update on the testing that I am doing.

I am using 2 test accounts, 3 days ago both accounts got to the point where they required keys for Legendary levels. One was waiting for Fuji, the other for Roma. The account waiting for Fuji keys has actually received them, the account waiting for Roma keys is still waiting for them. I'm not sure why one account got the keys and not the other, and am a little confused by it.

The developers have been given this and a lot more information in a huge essay, along with quite a few suggestions for them to take into consideration.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I am uncomfortable with asking my friend to uninstall the game as I know they are way further in it than I and would hate for them to lose their place or for anything else to happen.

I do have one key but that's it.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                                X