X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarbE
    replied
    Sarah

One other thing to remember is don't get to the point either where you need keys for both levels

i.e. if you need keys for legendary level -- just go back and work on Stars on the Main level is probably the best choice actually on either Main or Legendary levels --

See if this helps keep you from getting stuck on any one level as well

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarah Welch Lauder View Post
    thank you for the welcome So i had a thought for those of us who are stuck at this level. Can you issue us enough credits to buy our way in? I've got 4 but need 6. I don't want to ask my game friends to uninstall/reinstall, it just doesn't seem right to do so.
    You can earn more gems by watching videos. I've put information about that here recently: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=822218

maybe I should make a sticky for that too

Leave a comment:

• Sarah Welch Lauder
    replied
    thank you for the welcome So i had a thought for those of us who are stuck at this level. Can you issue us enough credits to buy our way in? I've got 4 but need 6. I don't want to ask my game friends to uninstall/reinstall, it just doesn't seem right to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarah Welch Lauder View Post
    I am at the From Fuji with Love - Legendary level - season 1. Have been locked there for a few days due to key requests only allowing me to ask non-players. In first post I didn't see this level posted as fixed, or reported. Please advise, thank you
    Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum.

That has been reported, and after a few days Carmen should send the keys. If you don't get them the only work around we have at the moment is to get 3 active team mates to uninstall the game, then invite them back.

Leave a comment:

• Sarah Welch Lauder
    replied
    I am at the From Fuji with Love - Legendary level - season 1. Have been locked there for a few days due to key requests only allowing me to ask non-players. In first post I didn't see this level posted as fixed, or reported. Please advise, thank you

Leave a comment:

• MusicWoman6447
    replied
    Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
    Get your friend to get a screen shot showing that there are Main Quest key requests in her App Center https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Then open the game and get a screen shot of the key request that is in her Message Center.

Once she has them, I need them posted in here to prove that they are changing from Main to Legendary.

Also remember that you need 3 keys from 3 different people, so if she is the only one sending keys then only one of them will work.

She's not the only one. Let me see if she can take a screen shot, and get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicWoman6447 View Post
    Once again, I'm having trouble with my keys. Somehow, I'm asking for Main Quest keys, but only getting Legendary Quest keys (my friend who plays daily continues to send me Legendary Quest keys, though I haven't asked for Legendary Quest keys since early this morning). No main keys are getting through, so either my requests for Main Quest keys are not going through, or they are turning into Legendary Quest keys before getting back to me.

Either way, I can't play the new Main Quest levels. Thank you for your help!

Get your friend to get a screen shot showing that there are Main Quest key requests in her App Center https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Then open the game and get a screen shot of the key request that is in her Message Center.

Once she has them, I need them posted in here to prove that they are changing from Main to Legendary.

Also remember that you need 3 keys from 3 different people, so if she is the only one sending keys then only one of them will work.

Leave a comment:

• MusicWoman6447
    replied
    OH, and I know my friend has been on multiple times today, so I know it's not just because she's catching up with requests.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MusicWoman6447
    replied
    Once again, I'm having trouble with my keys. Somehow, I'm asking for Main Quest keys, but only getting Legendary Quest keys (my friend who plays daily continues to send me Legendary Quest keys, though I haven't asked for Legendary Quest keys since early this morning). No main keys are getting through, so either my requests for Main Quest keys are not going through, or they are turning into Legendary Quest keys before getting back to me.

Either way, I can't play the new Main Quest levels. Thank you for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Hi Sheryl and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately while the tech guys go through the coding so that they can fix this bug, the only work around we have for people stuck waiting as you are is for them to ask 3 active team mates to uninstall the game so that you can invite them back with the key invites.

This does work, however I also know it isn't a great option for anyone who doesn't have 3 active team mates or isn't comfortable with the idea of adding people so that they can play a game.

The replay is another issue, and I will look into that as I don't believe it should be happening.

Leave a comment:

• Sheryl Flynn Grant
    replied
    No keys - can't ask friends - Replay button gone.

I have not been able to ask game friends for keys in the From Fuji with Love - Legendary for at least 3 weeks. Nor have I gotten any keys from Carmen during that same time for the Legendary quest.
    Now the "replay" button has been taken away from the 3rd screen. What happened to it? I don't want to have to keep replaying the first 2 levels just to play the 3rd one again--that's just frustrating not fun - especially when there is no reason to play the first 2 levels other than to get to the 3rd.

About to give up on this game....

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Not a problem Rosemarie. I'm hoping the same thing and I'm sure the development team are too

Leave a comment:

• Rosemarie Casas Clohisy
    replied
    Thanks so much for being the go-between. Hopefully a solution will come soon!

Leave a comment:

• Amity Wells
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosemarie Casas Clohisy View Post
    Hi Amity,

A level was unlocked but in the regular quest not the legendary. I'm beginning to lose hope! lol
    Don't lose hope, we have found that when you end up waiting for Main Quest keys as well as the Legendary that you'll at least get the Main Quest keys. There's a ton of coding for the guys to go through so that they can answer some of the questions that we have been asking about this.

Now, I know that you said you are uncomfortable with asking your team mate to uninstall the game, the unfortunate thing is that it seems that you actually need 3 team mates to do that for this to work So both BarbE and I are continuing to hound the developers, and also bang our heads against our desks while we try to find a viable workaround for people in your situation.

We really don't want anyone with less than 3 active team mates stuck while the developers go through all the coding to work out what the hell is going on here!

Leave a comment:

• Rosemarie Casas Clohisy
    replied
    Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
    They will be for the Fuji Legend level. I'm just hoping with all the information that I gave them they get this bug fixed really soon!
    Hi Amity,

A level was unlocked but in the regular quest not the legendary. I'm beginning to lose hope! lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X