This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys? No playing friends showing up?

I have been stuck for days trying to get my last key to open a new level. It tells me I have to invite friends, I have friends who play the game but it does not show a list of these people. I am not going to invite people that I know do not play games so what am I suppose to do.
    My friends that do play are not showing up in the invite list either.
    Here are screen shots of what I am getting.

*sigh* can you please check that your playing friends aren't on the invite list? If they are - you will need to report that to Facebook (they seem to think that having active players on the invite list is an awesome idea) If active players are on your invite list, you should still be able to send them requests for keys by typing their names in the bar at the top.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
      *sigh* can you please check that your playing friends aren't on the invite list? If they are - you will need to report that to Facebook (they seem to think that having active players on the invite list is an awesome idea) If active players are on your invite list, you should still be able to send them requests for keys by typing their names in the bar at the top.
      I am having the same problem as mdavidson. I cannot continue in either the main quest OR the legendary quest. I have NO options to ask for keys other than to invite new friends...my friends that do play are NOT on the invite list (I have triple checked this fact) and they do not show up ANYWHERE as an option to ask for keys (even typing their names into the search bar on the invite pop-up does not locate them) My husband also plays this game, and has less friends that play than I do, yet he has had no problem with needing keys and has been allowed to progress further than me in both the Main and the Legendary quests. This is NOT a facebook issue, it IS an issue with your game. I also tried to play with my alternate facebook account and was not even allowed to progress far enough to unlock the legendary quest before being stopped by the need for keys. I absolutely love your game and would love to play more levels, but I am not going to invite a bunch of random people in order to play more and I see no point in playing the same levels repeatedly. Please fix the issue or just remove the need for keys altogether and I would be more than happy to re-like your page and to once again recommend it as a fun game for my friends. (As it stands with this frustrating issue, I have removed both my likes of your page, and have stopped endorsing this game as I don't wish to cause my friends the same frustration I am experiencing!)

Comment

Mandi, players appearing on the invite list is an issue with Facebook, it happens in many games as the information for the friends gets pulled from THEIR database. I have quite a few active team mates who are on the invite list, what concerns me with this is the fact that the invite list is being brought up straight away, NOT what you are going on the attack about. Since this is happening on your account and not your husband's, then the likeleyhood of it being to do with Facebook is extremely high.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Further information that will be handy from anyone who is having this issue:

Your Operating System
          The browser (including version number) you are using
          The version numbers of:
          Shockwave
          Java
          Flash player

If you are trying to play on PC or tablet.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

NONE of my friends that play the game are on the invite list and I have no friends list in the game if that even exists.

Operating System: Windows 7
            The browser (including version number) you are using: Chrome v33.0.1750.154 m
            The version numbers of:
            Shockwave: 12.1r150
            Java: Version 7 Update 51
            Flash player: 12.0.0.77

Playing on a PC

Comment

thanks, I've passed this entire thread to the devs, and asked them to check if anything at their end may be causing this to happen. Personally, I hope it's something that they can fix at their end.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

SVP, veuillez résoudre le problème afin que nous pouvons demander des clés aux amis qui jouent au jeu !!!!!!
                Ca fait déjà une semaine que je suis bloquée.
                Merci d'avance

Comment

The developers are investigating the issue, as soon as I have more information I will post it in this thread. In the mean time, those of you who are having this issue can always go back and try to get more stars. I am hoping it will not take long for a fix to be found.

Les développeurs étudient la question, dès que j'ai plus d'informations je vais poster dans ce fil. Dans le même temps, ceux d'entre vous qui ont de ce problème peut toujours revenir en arrière et essayer d'obtenir plus d'étoiles. J'espère qu'il ne faudra pas longtemps pour une solution à trouver. Toutes mes excuses pour le mauvais français, j'ai utilisé Google translate

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Merci pour la réponse :-)

Comment

Sorry guys - the devs say this is a new feature they are testing out

Les Devs disent que c'est une nouvelle caractéristique qu'ils testent

Comment

*sigh* my playing friends aren't on the invite list? Active players are not on my invite list, I cannot send them requests for keys by typing their names in the bar at the top. Getting very bored of being stuck. Other players seem to be able to progress without keys - why am I being singled out?

Comment

Helen, you aren't being singled out (I know it feels like it though) It is something the developers are testing and feedback on this like you have given is most welcome, and will certainly be passed on to them.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks! At the moment it feels like I"m just being stopped from playing with no way to do anything about it.

Comment

I understand that feeling, while I'm not stuck needing keys (I'm one of the "lucky" ones) I know some of my team mates added players from the Make Friends section and, well, you can't invite them....

Out of curiosity, have you sent out invites to any of your non playing friends? Or at least to those who you think would enjoy the game? Personally, I tend to know who on my friends list will be interested in certain games and who won't be, so those are the one's I'll invite. If they join me, great, if not I hope they at least gave it a go

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                              X