This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is always a solution!

Travelling through time and space can create issues sometimes.
    In this section you will find informations about bugs, issues, or problems that we are aware of.
    This way you will travel safe and sound

Join a friendly and fun Community of Gamers

Neolympia Heroes | Riddle Stones

once I open up Riddle Stone the messages come up but once I start playing they disappear from my inbox. So unable to hold onto any lives sent by friends if my lives are full at 5. hope that makes sense
    Rosemary's Wishlist

Comment

Sweet Devil, when you close your Message Center it is considered as a rejection of all your messages, including any lives that may be in there. The developers decided quite early in the development of the game that it would not be a good idea to let us accumulate lives in our Message Center, as much as many of us would like to play all day.....
      Last edited by Amity Wells; 11th Sep, 2013, 03:15 AM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Even if we have full lives and accept the lives from friends we lose them

Comment

If the game only loads to 50% and then stops what should I do. I kind of want to play because it sounds like an interesting game.

Comment

Hi Clara and welcome to the forum.

The first thing you should do is clear your cache and flash player memory.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I tried this on both Firefox and Safari and it didn't work. Any other ideas?

Comment

yes, update all these programs

Shockwave player
                Flash player
                Java

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Lives

I understand the whole not wanting lives to be saved so people aren't on here all of the time but then thy should change the mailbox so that it doesn't automatically come up when you get on. If you are full of life and log on you don't ever get to use any of those lives that people send you. It's quite frustrating to be given lives that you never get to use because the auto open of the mail box and the fact that it doesn't save them until a second open.

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                  yes, update all these programs

Shockwave player
                  Flash player
                  Java

Comment

Hello,

I can not play the game because the map won't show any levels. I can see the map, but not the buttons I can click to start the level. I have already tried to update all the programs I found are nessesary for the game, but it doesn't help. I still have the same problem. I'm using an asus laptop and internet explorer. Can you help me? Thanx!

Comment

Originally posted by ingetjuhh View Post
                      Hello,

I can not play the game because the map won't show any levels. I can see the map, but not the buttons I can click to start the level. I have already tried to update all the programs I found are nessesary for the game, but it doesn't help. I still have the same problem. I'm using an asus laptop and internet explorer. Can you help me? Thanx!

What is your current version of IE -- you can get this by going to Help and about Internet explorer?

What is your current operating System?

What is your current version of Flash player

What is your current Version of Shockwave Player ?

What is your Current Version of Java?

You won't believe how many times players tell me they have everything up to date and then I ask for this info and something is not up to date

Comment

I have IE version 10, operating system is windows 7. I updated about an hour ago flash player, shockwave player and java, so I assume I have the newest version. Java is version 7 update 51, shockwave is version 12.0.7.148 and flash player is version 12.0.0.38

Comment

I spent $5 USD buying gems and they were gone in ONE GAME how? because while its "using" the gems to fix, it goes out of full screen and goes so tiny I cant see the boxes, so I click and its hitting two boxes at one time and they are mistakes on one of them, now I spend more gems to get health, which while doing that the clock DIDNT STOP! so now Im out of TIME so I use gems to do it and again the teeny tiny boxes can hardly be seen! this is crazy, $5 and I COULDNT EVEN FINISH THE ONE LEVEL! PLEASE fix this, this level should not have used 50 gems and not be FINISHED EVEN. its never gotten this tiny before

Comment

I would need screen shots of what you are seeing as tiny in full screen mode to send to the devs please because my boxes are not tiny in full screen mode at all -- unless you take and put the browser in full screen mode and not the game

If you can provide me a screen shot I will be happy to submit to the devs for you

Comment

I purchased gems, I was on the 3rd puzzle of the level when "cannot connect to our server" forced a reload on me, the gems are gone and I have to start the level ALL OVER AGAIN! I want my gems back and to have this fixed.
                              HOW can I add a screenshot?

Comment

Working...
                              X