Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle Stones

Bonjour,
    J'ai une message d'erreur, lors du chargement du jeu "Riddle Stones". Il est écrit "OUPS il y a un petit souci", "RECHARGER".
    Cela fait plus d'une semaine que le problème persiste.
    Pouvez-vous voir d'où provient cette anomalie.
    En vous remerciant.
    Bonne journée.

Are you playing the app or through your browser? I need to know this before I can ask the questions required to start troubleshooting this

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Bonjour,
      Je joue directement sur le jeu via Facebook.
      En vous remerciant de votre prise en compte de ma demande

Comment

Can you give me some information about your system please?

What Operating System are you using?
        Which Browser (including full version number with any letters) are you using?
        What is the full version number of Adobe Shockwave (aka Shockwave for Director) that you currently have installed?
        What is the full version number of Adobe Flash (aka Shockwave Flash) that you currently have installed?
        What is the Version and Update number of Java that you currently have installed?

If you do not have one of the programs listed installed please say that you don't have it.

Once we have this information, we will be able to better assist you.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Quel système d'exploitation utilisez-vous?
          WINDOWS 10
          Quel navigateur utilisez-vous (y compris le numéro de version complet avec des lettres)?
          GOOGLE CHROME Version 70.0.3538.77 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
          Quel est le numéro de version complète d'Adobe Shockwave (également appelé Shockwave pour Director) que vous avez actuellement installé?
          JE NE L'AI PAS
          Quel est le numéro de version complète d'Adobe Flash (également appelé Shockwave Flash) que vous avez actuellement installé?
          ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 31 PPAPI version 3100122
          Quel est le numéro de version et de mise à jour de Java que vous avez actuellement installé?
          VERSION 8 mise à jour 51(build 1.8.0_51-b16)

Comment

While your Chrome is up to date, the 64 bit version is known to cause issues with games. Please change it to the 32 bit version using these instructions:
            https://forum.ooblada.com/forum/ridd...-bit-to-32-bit

Your Adobe Flash is up to date

Your Java is out of date. Please go to www.java.com and update it. You may find that you will have to use Internet Explorer or Firefox to do this.

If these things don't fix the issue, please let me know and we'll do more trouble shooting.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Bonjour, Je vais suivre vos recommendations et si le problème persiste, je reviendrais vers vous. En vous remerciant beaucoup.
              Bonne fin de journée.

Comment

Working...
              X