No announcement yet.

Server times out when loading game

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server times out when loading game

This only started a few days ago. It has not happened before. I love playing Riddle Stones and would like to continue to do so, but the game won't load.
    I use Windows 10, Firefox quantum 58.0.2 (32-bit). I switched firefox from 64-bit to 32-bit. My flash player, java, and shockwave are all current. Don't know why this is happening. Wanted to include screenshot, but it will not accept ppng, jpg, bmp, or gif files.

I actually need to know full version numbers of
    Flash player
    Shockwave player
    Java --

Just because you say they are up to date - doesn't mean they are -- we have had several tell us that - only to find out they are way out of date

I also need you to run and post the results back here please

and to upload a screen shot - use (you do not need to register) and then grab the 2nd url on the left

Once we have this information we can better be able to assist you

Java 8.0.1610.12

you need to update java - because there was an update that came out that fixed like 63 security issues that came out last month actually

flash and shockwave are up to date

now since I know AT&T has had a boat load of issues at least in my area and I am just a couple of states over from you -- so still in the south basically -- and ppl are dropping them like flies for the internet here and going with cable -- so if that tells you anything

what are you paying for with them as far as speed goes? and when was the last time you reset your modem

The reason I ask is because one of friends has been through 4 modems in the past couple of months and she is switching from them to cable at this point because she is constantly dropping her internet

I will be back holly - I have real life things to deal with at the moment - my counter part may be here before I get back -

Try resetting your modem - turn it off for 1 minute then turn it back on -

Also since your provider is having so many issues lately - and not just in my area - I would call them if I were you and start a trouble ticket with them just to be on the safe side because if you pay for something higher than 6 up and 1 down - then there is clearly something going on with your line --- and from their website the lowest is suppose to be 50 mbps -- so you are way down the line so clearly something wrong with the line

It's not the java, java 8 update 161, is the same one the website is currently giving. And all the other games are fine. This is the only one that's acting up. I'm not starting a trouble ticket over this. There's no other problem.

do you know what you pay for? if you pay for 50 mbps and are only getting 6 mbps - that has nothing to do with the game - that has to do with your provider actually -- and if you don't have a good connection with your provider - you may not have a good connection with the game
              ATT website shows the lowest service for internet is 50 mbps -- which means they are ripping you off on speed at the moment - you are getting way less than what you pay for - depending on how much other stuff you have hooked up to the net and downloading at the same time will determine how the game connects to the server on facebook