This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add an image in your post

To uplaod an image in the forum you need to use a photo and video sharing service, like TinyPic.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open TinyPic:
    www.tinypic.com
    Choose the image you want to upload, be sure to select the ''Message Board (640X480)'' option, and
    click on the ''UPLOAD NOW!''
    button
    as shown on the following image.

2. A pop up will appear, fill it and click again on
    ''UPLOAD NOW!''.

3. You will be redirected to a new window. Then, copy entirely the code under the box "IMG
    Code for Forums & Message Boards".

4. Finally, paste the code directly in the forum thread.

Join a friendly and fun Community of Gamers

Neolympia Heroes | Riddle Stones

I also want to know this an important thing. Waiting for the reply from any of the respectable members.

Comment

Screen shots are very useful -- since the Devs are in France -- the screen shots show them what you as a player sees because sometimes they may not see the same things that you see or others see.

So with any glitches, bugs or just showing off that you completed one of the hard quests without losing any lives if you want to brag about it -- the screen shot works wonders actually

Comment

I took went the instructions on how to up load the pics and now I can't find them or the tinypic.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Riley View Post
          I took went the instructions on how to up load the pics and now I can't find them or the tinypic.
          There is a link to tinypic in the first post, the pics would be where you saved them on your computer.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
          Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
          Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

option of Tinypic is really useful, thanks.

Comment

That's good to know tutorial ...thank for addressing an oft-asked issue.

Comment

Working...
              X