Welcome guest, Click the "Facebook Connect" button or click to register to join,

Welcome to the ooblada forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You have to {vb:rawphrase facebook_connect} or register before you can post.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ooblada master

Default PLEASE put the random gifting back... PLEASE!!!

Blaming it on facebook friends that didn't want to be spammed with the game requests. Well with one easy click they can easily block TM and every other game on Facebook. PLEASE go back to the random 40 friends gifts. What does it concern us TM players if some friends are complaining about requests when they can remove and block the game??? Why are we, dedicated players, always made suffer for the minority???? WHY.....WHY.....WHY??? Or maybe it is because we were getting too much gold, and maybe it was because we didn't have to dig as many fruit maps and therefor didn't have to spend as much MUS that they took it away??? ( Conspiracy theory ) I didn't mind the gold going to waist if I was over the limit for the day. It just ment that I had already gotten so much of it. Never had so many gold ever. And after they took the crates you could buy for gold and only had them available from Fridays, I usually never bought them. Why not have the equipment upgrades available for gold, at least the first 2 upgrades??? I remember the first upgrade for the regular shovel was payable in gold!! I haven't bought an upgrade for MUS except the biggest backpack when it was FINALLY on sale a few weeks ago (only 30% off) and I will probably never be able to. It is wayyyyyy too expensive to buy the whole package for the high HP digging tools for it to be worth any. Doesn't make a difference if I dig with the snow shovel for 15 or 14 HP. Why not have the first 2 upgrades available for gold, maybe make it very expensive???
    Phewwwwww ranting over Just had to get this out of my system!!!
    Kind regards from a player which has been a dedicated digger from the start

With this way I am always running out...old /new way I has HP left over to dig old maps and redigs..it was nice. At this rate I will never complete all missions. Yes Please bring back random gifting! Besides it to hard just to choose 6 when you have so many great teamies!

ooblada awesome member

I would like it back also,it made it so much easier and faster. Plus now my team list is not in alphabetical order which makes it really hard to find the people I would gift to.
    As for getting too much gold, devs could send out fewer - 20 players per instead of 40. Devs should realize fewer players were complaining about not having the HP to dig and finish maps. It is very easy to block an app on facebook even if you don't want to delete it, the rest of us shouldn't lose out because of those that are lazy and just don't want to bother blocking it but will spend the time and energy to complain.

ooblada member

This I have to agree with. I liked it much better with the random friends. It slows down play having to figure out who to gift to. You can make it to only people who have added the game.

ooblada member

You could also make it to the people who send the most so the 20 or 40 people who send you the most are defaulted the gifts back

Pretty please bring it back, if facebook friends feel they r being spammed there is a block app button, They way it is now i will never see any fruit as i didn't when u had it this way before.

ooblada good member

I too, prefer the random gifting. More people get gifts/fruit, & it's actually encouraged a few of my idle teamies to start playing again!
    My Wishlist - PLEASE HELP!

** I'd rather be a smartass than a dumbass. **

ooblada member

Ditto to all of the above - bring it BACK, please!

Please bring the old way back! I liked it a lot better and I could dig a lot to help teamies out! I have dug from the beginning and I have seen good changes and bad from the game. But with the fruit that was one of the BEST things you guys did!!

ooblada member

I read that there were complaints.... the only place I ever saw these gifts was in my gifts section in the game. If the people were not going to the game how could they see these gifts to complain? Just saying.