wall posts deleted by fb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wall posts deleted by fb

all my posts for health kits and celebrations were mark as spam and deleted by fb. could that be fixed?
    thank you

This is because lots of players have marked the links and posts has spam - from my understanding - players will have to mark posts they see as "not as spam"
    Last edited by BarbE; 12th Oct, 2017, 06:14 AM.
    Wishlist

Same for me - does not meet Facebook's Community Standards.
    And And my TM has been blocked - a malicious site

I just reported it to FB. I presume we all need to report it.
    My Wish List

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

mine are the same
      We removed this post because it looks like spam and doesn't follow our Community Standards.
      lock Marie Edwards shared a link.

Marie needs a First Aid Kit! Can you send one?
      Send a First Aid Kit to your friends and help them to keep digging in Treasure Madness!
      Play
      APPS.FACEBOOK.COM
      wishlist

Comment

Same here, Facebook cleaned my wall completely more then 50 TM posts removed, also I can not enter the game anymore
        My List

Comment

Same here! Get some time to play and this happens...... eeeerrrrrrr!

I also noticed Facebook - I suppose we all will need to do so and wait a week for them to sort their mess!

Comment

I had my wall wipe clean of TM post for spam, luckily I can still access the game. Have lodged that they weren't spam, so should be fixed in a week or two......
            Tejbarm's Wishlist

Comment

When the message appears click on the option "Not spam", this way Facebook can fix the issue. We can't really do much else, as annoying and frustrating as coming home to almost 100 notifications saying we've deleted spam is....

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
              Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
              Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Marieeeee, I was able to send you the health kit by clicking on your post here...

Comment

here is the issue - I know it's something else - ad's or something but started the same time as tm's issue -- https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/1992894164328316/

Comment

Please try your game again - the reward post have reappeared on the fan page

Comment

Here we go again with the SPAM nonsense! Just had all my wall posts deleted a few moments ago and having problems accessing game. Wouldn't you know - a quiet Sunday evening and I finally have time to dig and Facebook starts this crap again!

PO'd in PA
                      ~Cat
                      PrismCat's Wish List - I hope!

Comment

Is there another service on which we can play Treasure Madness, besides Facebook? Because, I am blocked from the game. Facebook sucks.
                        Last edited by Mike Wheaton; 19th Nov, 2017, 05:11 PM.
                        My Wishlist

Comment

Unfortunately, Facebook is the only platform on which Treasure Madness is available to play on. If you are still having issues with accessing the game, please try to access the game through the list on the left hand side. I am yet to test any other way of getting in (including the play button on the fan page). My 140 odd posts are still spam, and there's still posts missing from teh fan page.

I know it's frustrating, but send a report to Facebook telling them to fix their stupid spam bot and mark the posts as "not spam".

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
                          Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
                          Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                          X