Flying Ball not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Ball not working

Hey there! I got flying ball as my mini game and when the ball got on the rotating wheel it wouldn't click off. I've been having this issue the past few days, but normally if I click it numerous times it will "let go". Today I musta clicked it about 20 times and it wouldn't let go... Just letting you know! Thanks!

Jake, try clearing your cache and flash player memory.

If that doesn't fix the issue, please let us know and give us the following system information so we can start trouble shooting:

Your Operating System
    Your Browser (including full version number)
    The version number that you currently have installed on your computer of Adobe Flash Player
    The version number that you currently have installed on your computer of Adobe Shockwave
    The version and update number that you currently have installed on your computer of Java.

If you don't have one of the listed programs, just say you don't have it.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I always clear cache and memory when things don't go right so that's not the issue.
      I use Windows 10, Google Chrome v. 58.0.3029.81 (it just updated to this when I went to check it - it was on 57.0.2987.133)
      All those (flash player etc) my comp automatically updates these. I've tried clicking on the update button on the bottom of the screen and that is what my comp tells me so I can't adjust that myself...I've tried

Comment

I thought you might have, but it's always best to be sure.

Flash will update automatically with Chrome. With Shockwave and Java you have to do them through the official websites if you have them on your computer. The browser to use for that is IE, as all the others block Java.

You can test for Java using this site:
        https://www.java.com/en/download/ins...tect=jre&try=1

Your shockwave can be tested using this site.
        https://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

Again, the testing would have to be done using IE.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Bonkers I got busy with life! I will check those out. It has been 'sticking' sometimes but after a few clicks it will let go so I can play it. It just takes a few secs longer

Comment

So I don't know if I had java or shockwave but I downloaded them and now its taking forever to dig just one tile - so it's not just that mini game anymore :/

Comment

Working...
            X