Unable to access any maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to access any maps

I completed a map maybe the day before yesterday and ever since I haven't been able to access a new map to play with. I've completed all the regular maps I can and have gone to the special maps and when I try to expand the maps it just keeps looking like it's thinking but never expands to allow me to select map. Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Unfortunately - this is all part of the issue that is going on with Facebook at the moment with the spambot. We can't accept items because out mates have no names at the moment even though they have pics, basically you are stuck in limbo as we are calling it

the developers are extending this weeks maps for another week - and we are all hoping that facebooks resolves this issue for all games and pages affected quickly

Comment

I can't open any maps. I finished one yesterday and have been unable to play since.

Comment

Unfortunately, Kam, you are now stuck in limbo between maps until Facebook get this sorted. Quite a few players are stuck in limbo now

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X