Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post with what's needed for old story map missions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post with what's needed for old story map missions?

Hello!

Does anyone know if there's a post somewhere that tells how many of which items is needed to finish all of the missions for the story maps.

I know there are walk thrus for the aztec/conquistador/... ones but for the series that have 7 maps each?

Anyone able to point me to that direction? It would make it easier to see e.g. which treasures aren't needed as much as the others.
    Wishlist

Random gifts welcome. :-D Giving a way lots of treasures plus looking for some as well. Please check out my post in the trade center. :-D Looking-giving-away

Yes, it's stuck at the top of this section:

http://forum.ooblada.com/forum/treas...ng-pop-culture

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I meant how many of the treasures from collection X are needed for part say 1/6 or how many rat traps/vaccines/.... for part 2/6 etc. That kind of listing, I did see the one you posted in the previous reply.
      Wishlist

Random gifts welcome. :-D Giving a way lots of treasures plus looking for some as well. Please check out my post in the trade center. :-D Looking-giving-away

Comment

A thread with that information has not been done due to the fact that you can see the requirements of missions in game, sorry.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

No problem, just thought I'd missed the post.
          Wishlist

Comment

Working...
          X