World Peace Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Peace Day

Ipurchased a map because I still need Historic white flag to complete this series.I have redug this map 8 times and still have not found it.I am really getting bored
    I dont mind redigging but not this many times

We aren't guaranteed to find all the treasures within a certain number of digs. The good thing about purchasing old maps is that you can dig them whenever you feel like. Whenever I get frustrated with a map that I'm redigging I will stop digging that map for a little while, move on to a different map series and come back to that one later. Others like to change the direction they are digging in to see if that changes there luck (if you dig up and down, go left to right instead). Of course, the best method with any series that you can find all of the treasures on any of the maps is exactly what you are doing - pick a map and stick to it. Yes, it can get boring but perseverence does pay off.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

13 re-digs and I still cant find it Think I might just give up

Comment

Elaine, there are some maps I've redug so many times that I've lost count. Generally it also means I end up with a heap of good multiples that I can gift out to team mates or that could be traded for the treasure I was looking after.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X