No announcement yet.

Notice: Change coming to Fruit Maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi hunters, please note that we will soon get back to you with new information regarding these changes. We have not yet defined precisely their nature but the goal is not to penalize you.
    We are sorry to have frightened you, we have mismanaged our communication. This mistake comes from us CM, and only from us, not from our Super-Guides, Barb and Amity, who have been volunteering for many years to help us. We thank them for the time and energy they give us daily!

--------------------------------------

Salut les chasseurs, sachez que nous allons bientôt revenir vers vous avec de nouvelles informations concernant ces changements. Nous n’avons pas encore défini précisément leur nature mais le but n'est pas de vous pénaliser.
    Nous sommes désolés de vous avoir fait peur, nous avons mal gérer notre communication. Cette erreur vient de nous CM, et seulement de nous, pas de nos Super-Guides, Barb et Amity, qui se démènent bénévolement depuis de très nombreuses années pour nous épauler. Nous les remercions encore pour le temps et l'énergie qu'elles nous donnent quotidiennement !

Comment

Again, much ado about nothing; today's redig of Milky Way netted 11340HP.
      MY WISHLIST

Comment

read the coming changes here -- http://forum.ooblada.com/forum/treas...at-will-change

Comment

Dug Milky Way 2X this week...both times over 10K HP net.
          MY WISHLIST

Comment

Originally posted by Tatanka Malin View Post
            Hi hunters, please note that we will soon get back to you with new information regarding these changes. We have not yet defined precisely their nature but the goal is not to penalize you.
            We are sorry to have frightened you, we have mismanaged our communication. This mistake comes from us CM, and only from us, not from our Super-Guides, Barb and Amity, who have been volunteering for many years to help us. We thank them for the time and energy they give us daily!

--------------------------------------

Salut les chasseurs, sachez que nous allons bientôt revenir vers vous avec de nouvelles informations concernant ces changements. Nous n’avons pas encore défini précisément leur nature mais le but n'est pas de vous pénaliser.
            Nous sommes désolés de vous avoir fait peur, nous avons mal gérer notre communication. Cette erreur vient de nous CM, et seulement de nous, pas de nos Super-Guides, Barb et Amity, qui se démènent bénévolement depuis de très nombreuses années pour nous épauler. Nous les remercions encore pour le temps et l'énergie qu'elles nous donnent quotidiennement !
            Sorry to say that YOU ARE attempting to PENALIZE the loyal, players. Those who have stuck with this game forever, those who are VIP members, those who have been long term rediggers, who have dug ALL maps at least once but most likely a lot more.
            http://apps.facebook.com/treasuremadness/?pf=748844411

Comment

I like to play Devils' advocate
              Maps like the MIlky Way one completely change the nature of this game by allowing people to rack up HPs in 5-6 figures. Perhaps rather than changing the maps, they could simply not allow player's HPs to go over their limit with exceptions made for finishing maps/missions/etc. People would still have the option of digging the maps but couldn't amass huge quantities of HPs.
              I have taken advantage of this situation and feel like the game is no longer as challenging since I don't have to manage my fruits (I haven't needed a health kit for some time and forget to send gifts to my teammates)

Comment

Just dug Milky Way straight thru...net 11320HP.
                MY WISHLIST

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                  Just dug Milky Way straight thru...net 11320HP.
                  I don't think it got uploaded because of the issues with the maps yesterday

Comment

For those keeping score at home...just dug Milky Way 4X, started with 46HP...ending up with 37944HP...average of 9475.5 HP per map.
                    MY WISHLIST

Comment

Eugene - honestly I don't think they changed it -- I still get the same as I did - Chocolate spiral - went down a little bit - but that was about it

But from the last set of maps that I redug from the 28th that was suppose to change I still get the same - so I don't think that ever went into effect

Comment

Working...
                      X