No announcement yet.

Legendary season 1 level 150 HELP!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary season 1 level 150 HELP!!!!!

I've been trying to get this level for months. As i've seen with some other levels there is no logic. If it weren't for the bonus levels I would no longer be playing because it's in NO way logic. I can't move onto season 2 until I pass this one which really bites. Can anyone give me a suggestion besides buying gems because that defeats the logic of the game. Besides I've spent enough money already.

Thank You D
    Denyelle Berghold

Hi Denyelle and welcome to the forum.

Have you been collecting your free 4 boosters from posts a day? Information on that works is here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=811210

If you get stuck for a while, your name will start appearing in the in game pop up for your team mates to send you boosters, and if they pass or beat your time your team mates may also then be able to send them to you. These are all free boosters, just like the ones we get from the fan page, so you don't have to worry about purchasing more gems to get them.

If you don't wish to use boosters, you can also try taking a screen shot of the grid on which you are stuck, pause the game, work out the possible solutions after printing out your screen shot, then unpause the game and copy your answer from paper to the screen. Persistance is actually what got me past that level (either that or the game got sick of me swearing at it and let me pass ), keep trying you can get past it.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks I'll try it.
      Denyelle Berghold

Comment

You're welcome Denyelle. You can get past this *insert profanities* level

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I'm around 180 and the same thing. Just load up the game knowing you are going to blow through your 5 lives really quick. It's a guessing game at this point.

I enjoyed the game a lot more when you could actually figure it out based on logic. I'm even ok with being able to do the whole puzzle minus 1-2 guesses. But when it's just a crap shoot, I lose all interest.

Comment

Working...
          X