Game attrition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game attrition

I have a group of over 400 persons, they and I are getting very bored w/the game because of the unavailability to get boosters and the next lvl not being produced. My group is falling apart because folks are quitting the game. You are asking us to invite new players....what for??? I'm sure there are larger groups, but if this small group it dwindling, how about the rest of the community. All your posts are the same..."the devs are working on it." I have not been able to get any boosters for over a month. (other than the 2 a day, which are always freezers) Come on. I'm about to close the group and let them fend for themselves. Someone has to know something.

C. Riley

There are some players that are currently on a beta test - Amity is one that is on it I am not.

what I can tell you is that the developers have been working on a way for you guys to ask your team mates for boosters instead of sending boosters to your team mates. There will be some changes. So some of the players may see this and some will still see the send boosters to team mates like I do.

You can get more the 2 boosters a day -- sorry but we have told you that you were wrong on that before - although the 2 non-heart boosters are normally hard to find - you can collect those as well daily if you find them

so here is what you can collect that we know of at this time

2- heart boosters from wall posts in a 24 hour rolling time period - this is a random booster
    2 - non-heart boosters from a wall post in a 24 hour rolling time period - this is a random booster

you can also get 3 boosters from your team mates for the following reasons sent to your message center - this will be a time freeze

if they pass you on a level
    If they beat you on the leader board

For those of us that that have the send boosters to friends -- if you are stuck - and yes you are stuck if you have finished all levels

if your name appears you can get boosters from team mates - these are random boosters

Unfortunately - all of these require your team mates to press share, send or post for you to get the boosters. If your friends cancel out the request, etc - then there will not be any boosters sent, wall posts, etc. That is something that the developers have no control over.

Comment

Hi,

I am also in this group and was wondering if you are ever going to change how we can accept lives from friends. It is so frustrating to go into the game to see that friends have sent lives, but then lose them because you are at full capacity. Other games at least let you keep the lives in your inbox while you are in that session. The way it is set up now, there is almost no point to even send people lives.

Comment

That I don't know yet Jacki -- I know the developers were working on some things - I know the boosters -- i.e. being able to ask your team mates for them was one of the things that they were working on - but sometimes Amity and myself find out about the changes the same way you do by seeing them in the game and then we get to bug them about all the details on the changes actually.

Since Amity seems to be on the beta for the newest feature I will ask her to check and see what other changes she can find

Comment

Thank you for your answer, but there is still the question of how much longer must we wait? This merry-go-round is getting very tiresome. I think this is the BEST game on FB for peeps that don't want to farm or pop bubbles, alas you have popped my bubble. You have a tough job looking at all the same post of WHEN, WHEN, WHEN? so glad I'm not you. lol

Comment

For Season 3 that is the question I think all would like an answer to - and trust me - if we had an answer to it - we would let you know -- but all we have been told is that they are working on it -- I am hoping soon or I will be all caught up and won't be able to send boosters to my team mates as I pass them much longer .............. lol

Comment

The only change that I have found with the beta test is the ability to ask friends for boosts from a pop up. I haven't lost the send boosts pop up, so I suggest people watch the pop ups to see if they do have both. I'm working on some feedback to give the developers on this, so if anyone else sees they are on the beta test post your feedback in the forum for and I will add it to mine

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
              Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
              Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                The only change that I have found with the beta test is the ability to ask friends for boosts from a pop up. I haven't lost the send boosts pop up, so I suggest people watch the pop ups to see if they do have both. I'm working on some feedback to give the developers on this, so if anyone else sees they are on the beta test post your feedback in the forum for and I will add it to mine
                how would we know if we are on the beta test?

Comment

Jill the easiest way is if you are getting the ask friends for boosters pop up, which as you can see looks just like the one we have for sending boosters with different wording.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
                  Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
                  Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

thank you hope some changes come soon.

Comment

Unfortunately, unfortunately, unfortunetely????? All my team mates are at the same lvl as I and can't post boosters. We've finished all the lvls. I could only get one booster today. Nobody can post them because they have played the lvls over and over. You want us to ask peeps to become new players...dur, dur. You're asking me to add more friends when I have over 400!! Will you be my new FB friend???

Comment

Working...
                      X