Sea of Illuminations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea of Illuminations

Think I got the title right, I am on this Illuminations number 174, boy is it hard, nearly all the squares are single ones,
    so it is hard to guess,
    just need a few tips, is there an easy way??? don't want to buy line solvers,

I think the best boost for that would probably be the scatter solver (these are the also the easiest to gather a heap of as we get them in return for people collecting from our posts Perseverence does pay off in the long run, I'm happy to be able to say that every level I've completed has been done at least once without using boosts.

I understand not wanting to purchase the boosts, and the easiest way to get more is to make sure you are collecting your free daily boosts from posts Information on that is here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=811210 and we have a thread in this section where players are sharing the boosts that they have posted.

Use them sparingly, and work out which ones work best for you and your playing style, or which ones will be best for certain levels.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I love this game but find all what you say confusing,
      how do I get scatter solver's, I hardly post on here,
      I only have 2 friend on my Facebook who send me lives,
      and find the other post you gave me so confusing.
      Am very sorry

Comment

Ann

Scatter solvers are the ones sent back to you from team mates

If your team mates aren't returning from your posts (the share with present)

Then feel free to share on the forum at the link http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=818583

and let other players that collect from the forum send them back to you

there are lots on the forum with small teams and enjoy helping others out and enjoy getting the help as well

Comment

No still confused, it says in the link, 'get the link from here and go to your wall'
          what link, what wall.

tried to get 30 free gems and it ask me for my credit card details said no charge would be made, I am not giving my details for nothing,
          think I will just keep playing on my own till I get really stuck than find something else,

Comment

Ann - the link I posted you need to get the link from your wall from where you post - the share with treasure post at -- then you can share and get scatters back from those that claim on the forum actually - if you want lots of scatters returned to you - that is one way you can do it otherwise you are just able to collect and send back scatters to those you collect from on the link I gave you

As for the 30 free gems - that is what Facebook requires - your Credit card information - I totally understand if you do not wish to share that information with them

ps the wall - is your wall - i.e. timeline -- if you use timeline remover to get the old timeline you need to turn it off to see some posts actually --

then just copy the link that says booster etc -- let me see if I can get a screen shot of one

Comment

here is a screen shot of what you need to copy and paste into the message on the link I gave you to share your boosters on the forum --

Comment

I just want to end this topic, and say a big thank you to all who have tried,
                I still do not get what you mean, do not go on this forum much so can't see how I can get all these 'boosters'
                so will carry on as I am,
                I have just done No 174, just waiting for my 5 lives to recharge and will carry on,
                thank you all so much but please give up with me, XXXX

Comment

Congrats on getting it done Ann. Sorry we've confused you though

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
                  Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
                  Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Ann you will be fine I play a game by myself as well it's challenging and fun actually to do it like that at times

Comment

I think I have done what you all say and got some booster and things, can't believe it,
                      must get on with 'life' now,
                      thanks all

Comment

Can you tell me how to change the settings in Facebook for these bossters to show up so I can share them?

Comment

Working...
                        X