How do we win coins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we win coins?

I have already reached level 118 (Main) and NEVER got coins, boosters, anything! What do we have to do to earn these? Shouldn' t we get something at least after we finish a quest? Can't figure out how to win coins! Any tips please? Thank you so much

Hi Gioconda and welcome to the forum.

At the moment there isn't a way to earn gems just from playing, I do like your suggestion though. You can get gems through buying them outright from the gem bank, successfully inviting other players, and watching videos.

You will know that you have videos available to watch when your map looks like this (with the red get free gems symbol) or when you open your gem bank and see the green get free gems button, as shown in both pictures.

When you see them, click on the button and a video will load, after it has finished playing you will get some gems in your Message Center. If you have issues with any not paying out, we have a thread in the Treasure Madness forum in which you can report them as not working properly, just be sure to follow the instructions in the first post http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=790916

You can get up to 4 free boosters a day from wall posts, information on that is here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=811210

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Hi Amity! Thank you so much for your kind reply. You were very sweet and I really appreciate it! I was a little at a loss but I see now what you mean. The thing is that I'm totally hooked on the game and sometimes the lives just go by so fast! I'd like to just keep playing on and on... and on LOL I'm sure a lot of people would But your tips will help a lot. Thanks again. Hugs

Comment

Not a problem Gioconda. If you have other questions, or ever need clarification just ask.

I seem to commit mass murder regularly, and kill off my lives on the first grid. That's one of the reasons why I send out lives to others who are online at the same time as I am before I start for the day, by the time I've finished with the first 5 I often have 5 already returned to me to kill off LOL

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Actually, that' s something I tried but didn't know how to go about it. I've sent out requests to my friends many times, but they still didn't join. How can I get some friends so we can exchange lives? How is it that you get to send lives to your friends online and get lives from them? What's the best way to get people who already play to exchange lives? Tks for your help!

Comment

The best way to get people who already play to exchange lives is firstly to have them on your team. Unfortunately it can be very difficult to convince anyone that a game you are addicted to is worth them checking out. If you need more active team mates, there is a thread in the Players corner called Need Teammates http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=809231 in which you can find them.

When you send a life from the in game pop up to those who are playing, when they open the game (or their messages) the people you sent them to get the chance to send them back. Of course we can't make them send back, but that is the one that gives both you and the person you sent a life.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
              The best way to get people who already play to exchange lives is firstly to have them on your team. Unfortunately it can be very difficult to convince anyone that a game you are addicted to is worth them checking out. If you need more active team mates, there is a thread in the Players corner called Need Teammates http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=809231 in which you can find them.

When you send a life from the in game pop up to those who are playing, when they open the game (or their messages) the people you sent them to get the chance to send them back. Of course we can't make them send back, but that is the one that gives both you and the person you sent a life.
              Thanks a million. You' re the best!

Comment

Working...
              X