Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no boosters

Hi,

Since 2 weeks I do not receive no boosters anymore from my friends. Can anyone help me solve this?

Kr Karin

just found something useful - hope dev doesn't close this loop
    when asked to send a friend booster, untick the friend and select all, click send - then all friends show up. then all friends can be sent boosters

Comment

actually I like that better than the random because I can send to those that play

Comment

Originally posted by tsang_riddle View Post
        just found something useful - hope dev doesn't close this loop
        when asked to send a friend booster, untick the friend and select all, click send - then all friends show up. then all friends can be sent boosters
        seems the same thing works for sending lives as well - uncheck, click send - then all riddle friends show up. little more clicking, but allows more friends to be chosen, and allows choice. some friends seem not to be playing actively now.

Comment

Yeah that one I knew about I just hadn't tried it on boosters -- lol but the boosters are suppose to -- at least for the pop up - show for those that have played and are stuck for 7 to 30 days from my understanding -- but I still have team mates on my list that haven't played for a couple of months because of real life stuff and just not got back to the game still on the pop up

Comment

Does it even allow to send boosters anymore? I havent gotten anything saying send friend boosters or anything.
            Thank you to all who send gifts!!!

I send back treasures or fruit and give rep points whenever I can!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie Murphy View Post
              Does it even allow to send boosters anymore? I havent gotten anything saying send friend boosters or anything.

Yes it does - to your team mates that are stuck 7 days to 30 days Barbie -- if you have friends that are not stuck or or stuck over that amount you may not get the pop up asking to send friends boosters

Comment

ok, thank you so much Barb! All of my friends seem to be plugging along nicely then!!!
                Thank you to all who send gifts!!!

I send back treasures or fruit and give rep points whenever I can!!!

Comment

Working...
                X