No announcement yet.

How far have people gotten?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep 2 maps down on Season 1 legendary - now the rest to go ............... lmao

Comment

Waiting For More Levels...

I've finished both main quests and both seasons. I have reached the end! Any chance of additional levels? That would make my day!!!

Comment

I dont get any boosters, I get lives from friends, this is the end for me @@

Comment

Originally posted by dungdn93 View Post
          I dont get any boosters, I get lives from friends, this is the end for me @@

As with others, you can get boosters from team mates posts or collect them from the thread I posted a link to earlier on this page. It's not completely the end, you can still do the bonus levels.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
          Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
          Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I finished both primary task and both seasons. I have reached the end! Any chance of the additional allocation? That would make my day !!!

Comment

At the moment if you have completed both the main and legendary quests for both seasons, you have the bonus quests to look at. As for the next season, I haven't been told when that will happen.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
              Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
              Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
              X