How far have people gotten?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far have people gotten?

I'm on Season 2: Level #25. How about you?

Hi Coly and welcome to the forum.

I've completed the Main Quest and I'm currently at Season 2 Level 20 with the Legendary Quest.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I just discovered the Legendary quests. A lot of friends there! Level 7 at this point - Season 1 I think.

Comment

Hi all,
        I'm in the legendary quest, Level 84
        Good luck to all :-)

Comment

Coly- I'm on level 82, grid #3 (Pursuit in Roma-Legend) is timed, must have done it 5-10 times now. I always run out of time. Any suggestions?

Comment

I am on legendary 160 currently - but I have team mates that are current with things in season 2

Elena if you are having problems with the times one -- if you have a time freeze -- use that -- I think i got to the point where I knew some of the timed ones and could easily do them -- some of them I just used a time freeze on

Comment

I am waiting for " A Call to Alexandria"-Main Quest to be released and I am waiting for two more keys to "Into the Abyss"-Legend.

Comment

Hi

I am in season 2, level 51 but its impossible to do the last grid without any boosters. I dont get any boosters, eventhough I get lives from friends, so this is the end for me; it is impossible to play without paying money. A pity!

Comment

Suus, have you been collecting your 4 daily free boosters from team mates posts?
                  http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=811210

I will say it's not impossible to finish any level without using boosters, but is a challenge that I took on. I've finished both Main and Legendary without boosters, and am now star collecting in the last two Episodes of Legendary Season 2 and allowing myself to use boosters to do this.
                  Last edited by Amity Wells; 21st Mar, 2014, 01:33 AM.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I'm in the same situation as Suus. Same level, no boosters.
                    My Wish List

Comment

Mary, are you getting your daily boosters from posts?

If you are having difficulty finding them in the feed, we have a sticky in this section where people are sharing them http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=818583

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

i've done everything they have to offer and am working on getting as many stars as possible until they release new games. i need players that play and post boosters, i have lots on my page. https://www.facebook.com/LLPrima

Comment

Originally posted by llprima View Post
                          i've done everything they have to offer and am working on getting as many stars as possible until they release new games. i need players that play and post boosters, i have lots on my page. https://www.facebook.com/LLPrima
                          That's pretty much where I'm at too. If you want to share your boosters with others, we have a thread for that here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=818583

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I just finished all the stars on Main Season 1 - starting to work on Stars for legendary actually - other than that I am caught up on maps finally lol

Comment

Originally posted by BarbE View Post
                              I just finished all the stars on Main Season 1 - starting to work on Stars for legendary actually - other than that I am caught up on maps finally lol
                              I told you you'd catch up to me, and you're getting closer

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                              X