Booster expiration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booster expiration

How long do boosters last on a feed? Or, how many people can collect that booster?

As stated in the Claiming boosters from your team mates posts thread, 15 boosters can be claimed from each post. http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=811210

There may be a time limit in which they can all be claimed, that I do not know.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

C was doing me a favor and posted the question for me. What I really want to know is how long do we need to keep the shared booster posts on our own facebook timelines? I recently shared a booster to a group, and then a day later I deleted it from my timeline. After I did that, people from the group were not able to collect the booster. I prefer to keep my timeline free of clutter, and just want to know how long these posts need to stay on the timeline?

Also, how long are the boosters good for...1 week, 2 weeks? Quite often I go to collect a booster and it says it is no longer available.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Comment

Packergal, it's not a matter of "how long?" it's a matter of "how many?". Once all 15 have been collected the post can't be collected from again. If you share a post to a group, the moment you remove the original post the share no longer exists/becomes invalid as it can't reference the original. Sorry, that's how it works with any Facebook share.

Personally, if I was going to share boosters with a group (as I often do in here) I would be copying the link then pasting it into the group and deleting the original from my wall. This way it is no longer on my wall but the link given to the people who are collecting is still valid. The thing with doing this is that if there are issues, the developers only deal with the original post and not shares or copy and pasted links.

If a booster is no longer available, then all 15 available have been collected from the original post.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

if I remember correctly - I have collected some off teammates walls up to 7 or 8 days after they were posted - i.e. they had very small teams so didn't get many ppl collecting from theirs so I normally leave theirs for last since they play here and there and tell me when they need scatter boosters again ............. been a while since I hit them so they must still be at max of 99

Comment

Working...
          X