Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much life is deducted when making a mistake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much life is deducted when making a mistake?

I've noticed sometimes I lose the game/heart with just one click (the very 1st mistake and you have e.g 100/100) or 15 "points" or so of the life. So i was wondering if anyone knows for certain how much it deductes when you making a mistake and how come in some levels you loose a life when making just one click, your very 1st mistake in that level, and in some levels it just deducts few points. Or is it just random?
    If it's just random isn't a bit unfair to completely loose a life with just one click and it's the 1st mistake you made?

some levels are harder than others from what the developers have told us - for the most part you will find few very hard levels that you lose with 1 wrong click on - although I have them as well so don't worry you are not alone there - it varies - I see the one hit die levels and I see other levels where it will take 3 wrong hits and you lose a life actually - I think that is the most I see since I am on Main Season 2 the last map at this time. The further you go along I think you will see higher hit points - I haven't seen 9 of 15 since Season 1

Comment

Oh I see. Thanks for the reply. I just began the season 2 ^^

Comment

I really hope the upcoming season 2 was one of the big projects.!

Comment

Season 2 has been out for quite some time - I think you mean season 3 .......... I hope so as well most of my team mates are done with season 2 - but alas they never tell us when the new seasons are coming out

Comment

hope SS3 is perfect than SS2. I just complete the season 2

Comment

hope SS3 is perfect than SS2

Comment

Working...
              X