How to increase maximum number of lives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increase maximum number of lives

I have friends and get lots of lives but the most I can use is 5. Saw a post where the others should be in the mailbox but they disappear as do all the gifts sent in other posts....
    So I can get gifted 20 in a day but can only ever use 5 of those.... where do they go? how can I get them back?

Darlene,

I'm not sure where you saw that they should be there, we can only hold a maximum of five lives at a time and when we close the Message Center any messages we don't accept are rejected.

What I do to maximise the amount of lives I can use in one sitting is send lives to team mates who are online and playing at the same time as I am, that way when they use up their lives they can send back the ones I have sent them and by the time I finish killing off the lives I start with, I usually have 5 more in my Message Center.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Sounds complicated.... and how do you tell if someone is online????

Comment

There's a few ways to tell if someone is online Darlene,

If they post something recently
        If they send a request recently
        If they show as online (have a green dot) next to their names with the FB chat option. Not everyone uses this, and those who don't usually have it set so they won't have the green dot.

I've also had people send me messages asking if they can send the lives to me, that way they know for sure that I'm online and will respond as quickly as I can

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I always saw five as the maximum number of lives. Not sure how anyone can have more than five lives, may be there are some cheats out there, not sure about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Williamson View Post
            I always saw five as the maximum number of lives. Not sure how anyone can have more than five lives, may be there are some cheats out there, not sure about it.
            5 is the maximum number of lives - if players are cheating and caught cheating - they should read the terms of agreement that they agreed to when they accepted the game to play

One of the main thing with all games is Cheaters can be banned from the game without notification so cheating and getting caught means one thing - you would be required to start all over on another account (which is also against facebook terms of service)

Comment

We all start with five lives. There are other games I play that have the same; five lives. However when I use those five lives, I can go to my messages and retrieve whatever my friends have sent me. But on this game that doesn't happen. If I don't accept everything at the beginning, it just disappears. What is the point of friends sending lives if you cannot accept them?

Comment

Precisely. Why do you see it fit to Delete everything in our message center as soon as we close it. And worst of all, you FORCE it open on us when we log in. Please SAVE what we don't accept in the message center, or don't force it open.

Comment

Because the developers have made it easy and have a built in Message Center - they are responsible for deleting the notifications for you off your facebook side -- This is one of those little guidelines of Facebook -- so that players in any game is not building up tons of notifications that later on Facebook has to go through and do a mass deletion of notifications on a person - which means no matter what game a person plays that person will lose all notifications because to many notifications have built up. Almost Games I play open up their MC first as a rule so players accept stuff first - the one that doesn't - also doesn't delete from facebook side so thus I have to manually go through and delete from there as well because of their programming issues weekly or risk all my notifications being dumped by facebook.

I have had many teammates in other games lose everything in a game they play because they refuse to empty their Message Centers. Then expect Developers to do something about it because Facebook deleted their notification - there is nothing that Developers can do when Facebook takes drastic measures because a user has to many notifications. The developers of this game follow the rules of facebook and delete the notifications and they choose when they delete them - if that means it's when you open your MC and you can only have 5 max lives that is the condition of the game -- there are many games out there that are similar that you have to request more lives on when you run out of lives

Comment

I play other games that pull the facebook notifications, but save anything not claimed in the game database. Couldn't this be an option?

Comment

At this time the developers say this is not an option - Facebook is making lots of changes to the gaming platform at the moment and they are busy trying to convert things to the new gaming platform

Does that mean in the future it may not be an option to save a few of them - no it doesn't just at this time they are saying it's not an option

and ps - the games don't save to their data base - it is actually still on facebook side they just delete them automatically when you accept them so you aren't having to delete them manually - I play games like that as well they pull into a message center and hold there - but all Notifications run through facebook and since they are on facebook side still run the risk of being deleted if to many

Comment

Originally posted by Renae Asbury Hughes View Post
                        We all start with five lives. There are other games I play that have the same; five lives. However when I use those five lives, I can go to my messages and retrieve whatever my friends have sent me. But on this game that doesn't happen. If I don't accept everything at the beginning, it just disappears. What is the point of friends sending lives if you cannot accept them?
                        I agree with you, they should not dissappear at all or we should be able to control when we want the messages to appear by clicking on the mailbox. they shouldn't come up automatically.

Comment

Working...
                        X