Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, And by clicking the "share" box, I saw on the games page that I posted two times a booster to share with friends.
    here is my wishlist

Comment

You're welcome When your friends collect from that, they can send you back a scatter booster.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I'm new to the forum and have read several of these post. One saying a link to boosters is in the first thread. However, when I click that line, it takes me to a page that says is unavailable and redirects me to the app page. That doesn't help either. Any ideas? And thank you

Comment

Renae, there are a lot of links to boosters in the sticky provided in Players Corner. http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=818583

None of the links in the thread should be redirecting you like that, and they should all still be in date. (I may not always catch them though)

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
          Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
          Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Renae the link you are talking about in the first post is the link for the news feed -

I find it easier to just set up those of your team mates that play the game into a list of their own - even though you will see their other posts you will also see any Riddle stones posts they make as well

facebook broke the news feeds some time ago for the games and so far they haven't gotten it fixed - not on the top of their list of to do stuff with all the stuff they keep breaking each week with updates I suppose

Comment

Working...
            X