This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claiming boosters from your team mates posts

How many boosters are available on each post?
    15 boosters are available from each post

How many can I claim a day?

These are the bonus boosters available and you can collect 2 every rolling 24 hours from each type of publish.

Does everyone who collects from a post get the same bonus?
    The bonuses are random, so you may not get the same bonus as someone else who collects from that post.

Can I get a bonus that I haven’t unlocked yet?
    No

When team mates return a booster after collecting from my post, should I get the same booster that they claimed?
    No, the booster you will get in return will always be the scatter.

If you have more questions about claiming boosters from your team mates, post your question in this thread. We will do our best to get the answer as quickly as possible. In the interests of keeping the thread tidy, when your question is answered we may remove your post and just add the question and answer into this post.
    Last edited by Amity Wells; 29th Nov, 2015, 10:02 PM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Amity - when does it allow you to post a booster - lets celebrate thing - I've never posted one - what am I doing wrong??

Comment

I'll ask Jo, I won't expect an answer until Tuesday though due to the public holiday in France on Monday.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by jo-i View Post
        Amity - when does it allow you to post a booster - lets celebrate thing - I've never posted one - what am I doing wrong??
        I can't seem to post one either, nor can I find one that someone else posted..

What am I missing?.

D

Comment

Originally posted by Delilahae View Post
          I can't seem to post one either, nor can I find one that someone else posted..

What am I missing?.

D
          When you get the option to "share" that is when you post them. The easiest way to see your friends posts is by using the Riddle Stones feed. The link to that is in the first post of this thread.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thank you very much!.

D

Comment

looks as I only get 1 kind of boosters, the one with the pics... the other is not really showing up, I had one or two in total since I started - already asked Barb about it thinks she already asked, but wanted to mention here altough - I need all time freezers I can get lol some grids especially in legendary are so hard with short time - I mostly fail in time....

Comment

Thanks Leseratte. Barb and I have both had a word with the developers about this.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

The text image that was shown in the first post is no longer in use, and the post has now been edited to show the two different styles you can collect from.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Hi, wondering if there is a way to purchase boosters in bulk rather than one at a time. Silly to be putting .40 cent charges on my card.
                    lleemcd

Comment

Hi lleemcdonald and welcome to the forum.

The best way to do this is to put some money into your Facebook account through their gift cards https://www.facebook.com/FacebookApp...54977384515365 that way when you make in game purchases, the money comes out of that rather than charging your credit card.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I've been playing for several weeks & only received ONE free boost. Why is that when they are available every 24 hours? Also, how do my friends give me free boosts?

Comment

Originally posted by Elena Lorenzo View Post
                          I've been playing for several weeks & only received ONE free boost. Why is that when they are available every 24 hours? Also, how do my friends give me free boosts?

Elena

for your team mates to send you free boosters you normally have to be stuck on a level for a while for that to happen -- which isn't fun but it helps with the boosters lol

For the published posts from your team mates that say celebrate with me -- or something like that -- you can claim 2 boosters in a rolling 24 hour period actually -- plus if a team mate beats your time - every now and then they may post a booster on your timeline as well - so keep an eye out for those

Plus don't forget to check the fan page for boosters as well and share that post around with your team mates

Comment

Sometimes when you get the option to "share", there is pretty wrapped present on that bar, Any significance to that?
                            here is my wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by omax2 View Post
                              Sometimes when you get the option to "share", there is pretty wrapped present on that bar, Any significance to that?
                              Yes there is, those produce are the posts that your team mates can collect from.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                              X