This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bibi5 View Post
    The randomness of the grids and the facts that you can find several solutions are made so that you MUST buy coins/boosters in order to succeed through the grid! Let's face it, the creators want to make money. Its a game for us but a business for them. I only wish they would be a little more fair in their grid creations. Or at the very least, make the boosters cost less so one can continue playing. Also, what is with the 3 keys thing?? What keys?? Takes 6 coins to open the next level? Another money grab.

You can get both boosters and keys for free. Purchasing them is a choice, not something that is forced on any player.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

i can only ask for keys at freinds ther dont play ????????

Comment

Originally posted by Carla Lilballe View Post
        i can only ask for keys at freinds ther dont play ????????

Then that means you have reached a level that requires you to invite new friends to the game - don't worry the developers know not everyone will like this type of game - Carmen will be around in 2 to 3 days with keys you need

Comment

print out the puzzle and solve it on paper is the best way if you are stuck Sasha - the only thing I can tell you - it is reasonable and apologize - or if you're down to 2 or 3 choices and you can put in any of them - usually you can eliminate one's pretty easy really - you can use an enhanced shield - it gives you 3 mistakes on maps without losing health points

Comment

Then that means you have reached a level that requires you to invite new friends to the game .

www.golden-slot.com
            gclub

Comment

Working...
            X