When will the third series appear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the third series appear?

For weeks we have been promised a coming soon and the frustration of being encouraged to complete series 1 & 2 gaining stars in the levels ~ nothing is forthcoming. I hope this isn't acatch and we have to 'do as we are told' to gain access to the third series! Does anyone know whenthe promised new puzzles will actually materialise?

Hi Dizzyliz and welcome to the forum.

About a month ago I asked Carmen what was going on with Season 3 because a lot of people are asking the same thing. The good news is that the developers are working on the new content, the bad news is that Carmen hasn't been told when she'll be leaving for her next trip

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

any news yet?

Comment

nothing yet

Comment

never sounds about right...

Comment

I've been told it's stilll happening, as stated earlier the release of the mobile version was given priority. While the Android version is out, the ios version is still in beta. I'm also waiting for the third season to be released, I do so patiently and playing the bonus rounds (which I'm yet to complete)

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
            X