This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no keys

how am i suppose to unlock a episode when i go and select my friends its all my friends that do not play games .
    cant open . no keys. help

Some of the levels are designed to encourage us to send invitations to people who do not play so that we can move forward. The developers have taken into account that people may have issues getting keys and programmed in a fail safe for this. If you've been waiting 3 days already, then you should soon get the rest of the keys you require to move forward from Carmen. Just don't ever get stuck waiting for keys on both the Main and Legendary Quests as this confuses her and she only sends one set of keys.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

My friend has been sending me keys (the last one i need) and it's not registering

Comment

Hi Vanessa and welcome to the fourm. Firstly, the revival of threads is against the rules of the forum. Please read the rules and regulations before posting again. http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=807822

As for your non-registering key, you can only get 1 key from 1 person for each unlockable level and they are not interchangable. This means that you need to ask 3 different people each time you need to unlock a level and any keys that you may have stockpiled from earlier and different levels will NOT work. If this is not the issue, please post in Bugs and Tech issues where will help you further.

This thread is now closed.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X