Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amity, there's tons of games that I play that let you keep up to 5 lives in the inbox for up to 3 days. Diamond Digger Saga. Bunny Maniacs. Pet Rescue. Moshling Rescue. GalaStories. They don't let you go into the hundreds of boosts and lives, but they give you the 3 days. Facebook requests expire in a week, so that gives you a few days to claim them.

You were asking about not having the message box open immediately upon start of the game - that would be one of the things that I want. I do not have many friends playing the game (despite many requests) and the few lives that I receive are very precious indeed. I am irritated to no end with seeing the lives my friends send me go to waste, especially with levels I am stuck at killing me in one move.

Actually, if you could just make the message box not open immediately that would probably be my #1 request for the game, so that I could use those lives that have been sent after I've been killed off 5 times in a row by that stupid mummy in level 30 on Gods of Karnak series!

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
    Players Having "hundreds" of lives is one of the things that the team is trying to avoid. Why? Because they become dead requests and then Facebook will delete requests leading to lives, keys and boosters disappearing from the messages; or the lives will show up in Message Center and be rejected by the game due to the fact that it is now dead....Then players complain. Clearly you don't need all the lives you have in CCS otherwise you wouldn't have so many.

We can get more than just one booster per day Sharie, in fact we can a lot more by doing the things that BarbE listed in the post above yours.

Comment

Concetta

I understand about being a mass murderer of lives with 1 single move trust me on that one and it's no fun at times.

There has been a suggestion to allow you to save a few lives each day meaning at the end of the day you lose those lives - that has been passed on to the devs already - but anything they program into the game at this point they also have to make sure that it works without affecting other aspects of the game. They normally try things like that out in beta on a few players at a time - so as Amity said things can change rather rapidly in the game - sometimes the players know what changes are happening before Amity or myself know

I have asked for an update on the 1 miss hit killing off a life hopefully we will find out something - although I know it takes a while at times to find where the bug is at since they fixed it for most players (and there are lots of different versions out there with the different betas they are currently testing and the browsers and operating systems that the game is programmed in). For me it's not every level but it is still there and it's a pain at times slowly I am getting through them but I have killed of lots of lives in doing so .......... it's the challenge of figuring it out or remembering the pattern of where the bad spot was when I see a familiar grid to get past one - since I really don't like using boosters to do so.

But Don't get Amity or me wrong - we do understand your frustration when it comes to the 1 hit = 1 life gone - we both have/had the situation ourselves so we know how frustrating it is. The suggestions I have given have worked well for both of us even getting through the levels where we have mass murdered lives in the game actually. if you know someone is playing the game send them requests for lives when you start playing then when you are down to 1 go to your mail box accept those lives and send out more requests .............. it's the best we can suggest at this time actually

Comment

Saving lives...

I've read just a few of these responses and decided to put in my 2 cents. I play Pudding pop. I am sent lives from other players. If I add these lives while I have my (5) number of lives, I still have 5 lives. However, if at the end of my five lives, I go back to my message center, I can click on the lives I have been sent from friends. Sometimes it says, you have 5 lives, sometimes it says you have 3 lives. I can play an additional 8 times. The message center opens when I enter the game just as when I enter Riddle Stones, however I am able to exit it and save my lives. My other suggesion was going to be to allow us the option of sending lives or helps. However, one of my players have been sending me boosters this week. My problem is, I don't know where you go to do so. I'd always send boosters. Thanks for taking the time to listen

Comment

Renae - Boosters are sent to you from a couple of different ways

1) the developers are currently testing out a feature that allows you to ask teammates to send you a booster

2) you are stuck in the game and have been for at least 7 days and your name appears on their list when they send out boosters - I do believe the limit is 7 to 30 days stuck although some of my team mates I have sent boosters to have been stuck longer than 30 days but have played recently just still stuck

3) your team mate or you pass someone on the map or leaderboard you are prompted to send a booster to a team mate - this of course means you are your team mates have to hit the send booster button - if you don't well your team mates don't get the booster

Comment

Originally posted by BarbE View Post
            Renae - Boosters are sent to you from a couple of different ways

1) the developers are currently testing out a feature that allows you to ask teammates to send you a booster

2) you are stuck in the game and have been for at least 7 days and your name appears on their list when they send out boosters - I do believe the limit is 7 to 30 days stuck although some of my team mates I have sent boosters to have been stuck longer than 30 days but have played recently just still stuck

3) your team mate or you pass someone on the map or leaderboard you are prompted to send a booster to a team mate - this of course means you are your team mates have to hit the send booster button - if you don't well your team mates don't get the booster
            Barb Thanks for the information. I don't know how long the "send booster" was there before I saw it. I wonder if my team mates see it. However, I do appreciate that you have it there as an option now. This is probably my favorite game at the moment and am thankful for any of the boosters I can get. I don't understand how they come up with the time frames to complete a puzzle "Complete in 19 seconds" SeriouslY? I can't type that fast, lol. Anyway, again, thanks for answering me and happy playing

Comment

yeah I can type that fast on good days -- bad days it's one handed or when I have a cat sitting on my arms it gets worse ............ but I find with the short times there are time freezes on the grids that we just need to find that actually extend the time we need to complete the grids in most cases to bad we can't store them if we don't use them but then again I know I wouldn't be able to store many cause I don't tend to use any unless I have solved a grid once without a booster

Comment

Working...
              X