This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you have in mind?

Share your thoughts and suggestions about the game in this section : what you like or dislike, what you want to find, what make the game so irresistible... you can express yourself on any aspect of the game, so go ahead and don't hold back!

I have a problem with the X's. It would be nice if they covered a square when the right mouse button is on and not any time other than that -- as if it were the opposite of marking a stone. Instead, it creates a trail, and I have be very careful not to mark squares I'm not sure of. Then, to go back to marking, I have to click the X button and reclick the mark button.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong -- a little help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Jeff what I do - and sometimes I take it slow especially since I am on the higher levels is right click on each square once -- you can also click on the x on the left side and set it as active and then use the left mouse button to click just have to remember to click on the check mark again -- but if you use the right click and drag it clicks all the boxes with x's -- but at the same time if you click boxes with x's that you don't want -- you just do the same thing again and it will unclick them -- my problem is with the check mark - I will drag to far and get the bad guy ............ lol

Comment

I'd like to see three things:
        1) Ability to stockpile extra lives (see "Solitaire Blitz" by PopCap Games for an example)
        2) Ability to buy bulk-discounted packs of upgrades instead of one at a time when dying/dead
        3) An app version for Android/iOS!

Thanks!

Comment

Some games have features where you can add people in the game without having to send friend requests. Could you set that up in this game? That's the only thing that I can think of at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross Savage View Post
            Share your thoughts and suggestions about the game in this section : what you like or dislike, what you want to find, what make the game so irresistible... you can express yourself on any aspect of the game, so go ahead and don't hold back!
            well, the only problem i see so far is the inability to save up extra lives given by friends...so far everyday i've lost at least 5-6 lives. why can't we save them until we need them?? i've never seen this with any other game...it's really frustrating when the game is over, i have 0 lives left but i HAD 5 extra lives that were lost...please fix this problem, and it is a very big problem because why do we need friends if we can't use the gifts they send us...thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ccchrissy View Post
              well, the only problem i see so far is the inability to save up extra lives given by friends...so far everyday i've lost at least 5-6 lives. why can't we save them until we need them?? i've never seen this with any other game...it's really frustrating when the game is over, i have 0 lives left but i HAD 5 extra lives that were lost...please fix this problem, and it is a very big problem because why do we need friends if we can't use the gifts they send us...thank you
              If people could just store up lives, then why even have lives? The intent, I would say, is for people to play the game, use their lives, and then ask their friends for more (which is the social aspect of the game.) Then to return to the game and use the lives that have been sent. It's meant an as-needed mechanism, not a gathering mechanism.

Otherwise, I would say that players should only get their lives through this mechanism and start with zero, or perhaps start with only a single life in the game, and then have a maximum cap that could be collected when the game is started.

I'm not sure that would be better, because I think the devs have done it this way so that those that do not have teammates can still play and enjoy the game. And zero lives or even one life to start would destroy this from happening.

My analysis, anyhow.

Subscribe to THIS THREAD if you'd like to be alerted when new contests arrive!
              ---------------------
              I before E, except after C <wishlist
              Did you miss the latest Official Contest
              and your chance to win 50MU$???

Comment

I just lost all my treasures and progress in this game I wanted to check the first episode and hit the map (the Fall of the Colossus). When I wanted to return to the level where I was (43 or so), I noticed that I am stuck on level 1.... Is it a bug or do I really need to start all over again the whole game?

♥♥ HaLLoWeeN ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Carita View Post
                  I just lost all my treasures and progress in this game I wanted to check the first episode and hit the map (the Fall of the Colossus). When I wanted to return to the level where I was (43 or so), I noticed that I am stuck on level 1.... Is it a bug or do I really need to start all over again the whole game?
                  The first thing you need to do is read and try everything here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=809877 then if you are still having issues, you need to post in the Bugs and Tech Issues section.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
                  Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
                  Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Ty, I will try that

♥♥ HaLLoWeeN ♥

Comment

I understand about the whole lives thing but if that's how it's going to work then please stop the mailbox from opening as soon as you enter the game. If you only enter when you already have 5 lives then you don't get to use any of the lives that you receive from your friends. I love playing to game but it is so frustrating that I am giving and receiving lives for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross Savage View Post
                        My only problem is: Automatically accepting lives from friends. Even when I click the "x" to exit out of messages the lives and the messages are gone?????

Comment

I wish there was an option to skip timed grids and move on. A timed grid has me stopped cold.

Comment

I know I have seen others say so I wanted to try and voice my opinion on this too.

1) The mailbox opening right away. I don't get to enjoy those lives whether it be an hour from then or a day from then. I get that they didn't want to let people stock pile but that is one thing that has proven to help with the success of other games such as Candy Crush for example. I tend to open into the game and it immediately opens up the mailbox and won't let me use any because it only allows up to 5 lives and gets rid of the right away from the mailbox.
                            2) The refresh rate of the lives. I would love to play more but the refresh rate for any other game out there pretty much is maybe a half hour tops not an hour.
                            3) I would love to play even more if I could from my iPad so an app would be amazing for many of us being that you can't play even from the facebook iPad app.

Comment

Originally posted by Coly Moore View Post
                              I wish there was an option to skip timed grids and move on. A timed grid has me stopped cold.
                              if you have boosters -- time freeze is your best friend - if you are stuck for a while your team mates will send these to you or random boosters

Comment

Working...
                              X