Paid for gems special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid for gems special

I paid 40.00 dollars for 500 gems special and haven't receive them yet, I have reload the game which has cause me to loss lives.

What can I do?

Terrie Lee Brodock
    Last edited by Amity Wells; 5th Aug, 2016, 03:36 PM. Reason: removed email

Firstly, welcome to the forum I'll get the "house-keeping" part done before dealing with the issue that you've posted about.

We don't trouble shoot through private message, so that's one of the things you shouldn't have done. I've also removed your email address as putting that in gives everyone who veiws this thread the ability to send you emails, we don't respond via email so the only ones you would have got are fakes or spam.

Now, on to the gems. Did you make the purchase through Google Play, i-tunes or Facebook? Knowing the answer to this will make it easier to work out exactly what information I need to ask you for to help you further.
    Last edited by Amity Wells; 5th Aug, 2016, 04:12 PM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Hello I made it through facebook, where I have my credit information store.

Comment

Thanks Terrie.

What I need you to do is go to your payment summary on Facebook, you will find it here: https://secure.facebook.com/settings...ection=history
        On that page, find the transaction for Riddle Stones and select the $40 payment, this will bring up the reciept. From that I need the Payment ID number.

I will also need your Game User ID, which you will find at the bottom of the playing screen.

Once I have both of these ID numbers, I'll ask the developers to track the payment from Facebook to your game so they can find out what happened to it.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Hello Amity:

Receipt number is: 898999116878840
          ID number is: 1045624942121350

How long will this take?

Thank you for your help.

Terrie

Comment

Thanks Terrie,

I'll pass this on now. Once we have an answer, either BarbE or I will let you know in this thread.

Generally it doesn't take long (a week or under) to get an answer for this issue, however illness or vacation time can sometimes extend this slightly. If you start to feel like you've been forgotten, ask for a progress update.

And if those pesky gems rock up in game in the mean time please let us know.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thank you and i will

Comment

Hello can you please give me an update on my purchase, I still have not receive them.

Comment

Hi Terrie,

My apologies for the delayed response, the forum went down for many users inluding the moderators.

The answer we've recieved from the developers is this:

She has been refunded by Facebook on 08/12.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                  X