Problem getting keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem getting keys

Hi All, just wondering if anyone else is having trouble asking friends for keys. I have been trying now for three days to move onto my next level in the legendary quest, but when I ask my friends for help my friends aren't there and the only one that is there is not a friend. Any idea's how to fix this. Cheers PS Love love love this game. Can't wait for the next levels to open up

Hi Alexandra and welcome to the forum.

If a person is showing up, then they are on your friends list.

Some of the levels (such as From Fuji with Love) encourage us to invite new people to the game rather than send requests to existing players. It could be that the person showing up is the only one who does not have the game installed.

The developers recognise that not all players are willing to just invite new people to play so that they can advance in the game, and made it so that if we do not get all the keys we require from requests that Carmen will give them to us after 2 to 3 days. The only time this is known to not quite work is when you are waiting on keys for both the Main and Legendary Quests. If you don't get keys from Carmen in the next 48 hours let us know.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

hi! I have the same problem! I'm in the legendary quest level fuji in love and need keys-but I can't invite my game friends to send me keys.I try to invite other friends,but they don't want play! what can I do-now?

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Lipsky View Post
        hi! I have the same problem! I'm in the legendary quest level fuji in love and need keys-but I can't invite my game friends to send me keys.I try to invite other friends,but they don't want play! what can I do-now?

As already stated - just above your post -
        Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
        The developers recognise that not all players are willing to just invite new people to play so that they can advance in the game, and made it so that if we do not get all the keys we require from requests that Carmen will give them to us after 2 to 3 days. The only time this is known to not quite work is when you are waiting on keys for both the Main and Legendary Quests.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X