This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faq

Main Quest and Legendary Quest, what is the difference?
    Riddle Stones offers two types of quests. One we call “main” and a second one “legendary”. The main quest is at a normal pace and difficulty level. Where the legendary is directed at more expert players and has a faster pace and higher difficulty level. Main quest cards are green. The legendary quest is indicated by purple cards and a purple gem symbol on the treasure and maps.

To switch from Main to Legendary Quest,click on the icon in thetop left-hand corner. You will be redirected to the title screenwhere you can choose to enter one of the two Quests.

What is an episode?

Riddle Stones follows a structure of seasons. In a season you will find several episodes. The main content of an episode is a map. Each episode and its map have a specific theme associated. In a map you have 15 levels.

What is a level?

The structure of a map in Riddle Stones is made of 15 levels. Each level is made of several grids that you have to solve in order to complete the level.

Why, on a episode, some of the levels have green bubbles and some have yellow ones?

Quite simple... The green bubbles on a episode represent the star levels and the yellow ones the treasures levels. Be sure to be fast on the last grid of a star level! From the time you take to finish this last grid will be determined how many stars you get! On a treasure level, you won’t get stars but a precious artefact instead! Be sure to look at the patterns of the last grid of the treasure level… it’s a clue of what the treasure is!

What is the food in Riddle Stones?
    In each grid you will find food that you will help you to regain life if you make a mistake. There is different kind of food that goes accordingly to the style and theme of a map. There are two types of food by map. Health you obtain varies from the food. One will give you more HP when the other a little bit less.

What is a trap in Riddle Stones?
    In each map you will find traps that will damage your health in the game if you make a mistake. There are different kind of traps that goes accordingly to the style and theme of a map.

What is a booster?
    It's an help to ease your way on Riddle Stones! Here are the boosters you will find in the game:

• Time Freezer: Use this booster to freeze the time.
    • Health Kit: Use it to regain all your Health.
    • Scatter: Use this booster to randomly reveal some correct squares.
    • Row: With this booster you can reveal an entire row.
    • Column: With this booster you can reveal an entire column.
    • Area: With this booster you can reveal a square area.
    • Shield : Use it to protect your health points from the traps for your next few moves.

How do I get boosters?
    There is three ways to get boosters.
    • Boosters can be unlocked at some specific levels.
    • You can receive them from your friends from time to time.

How do I get lives?
    There multiples ways to get lifes!
    • By waiting a certain amount of time for a life to restore.
    • By asking for lifes to your friends that are playing at the same moment that you are.
    • By buying them.

What is the treasure gallery?
    When you reach the end of a treasure step, you will discover a treasure. Those treasure are stored in the treasure gallery. There you will be able to read descriptions and learn small facts about the treasures.

The treasure gallery is divided into each quests. To switch between the main quest and the legendary quest gallery, tap on the green to access the main quest gallery or purple box to access the legendary quest gallery.

Why is there a star on some of the cards I’ve unlocked and some not?
    Chief, that’s because you are really good at this game and you unlock all 30 stars on some maps! But you still have some work to do on other maps!

Having trouble getting all three stars on some steps
    Have you tried using a booster? That might release you from a bad situation. If you would like some tips on how to complete some maps, you can always go into the dedicated forum area.

Do I have to guess?

Guessing is always an option. Sometimes a necessary one, sometimes not. Most grids are solvable by logic alone, but working solely on logic can waste crucial time, especially in later grids. A good guess goes a long way. But ultimately, when in serious doubt, a booster goes further!

Can I pause the game when I’m playing?
    Yes. You can pause the game for the timer to stop and not loose your advancement into a level. The pause is indicated by the following symbol.

How to turn on and off the sound?
    Everywhere, on each screen, in the lower left corner of the game. You have the opportunity to turn off and on, separately, the game music or the game sound effects.
    here, the music and the sound effects are activated.

here, the music is deactivated.

here, the sound effects are deactivated.

How to toggle on and off full screen?
    You can find the full screen button in the lower left corner of each screen game.

Last edited by Amity Wells; 7th Mar, 2014, 04:20 PM. Reason: fixed some typos

Comment

Would be a good idea to tell us what timer and health requirements needed for 3 starts in various sections etc
      My Treasure Madness Wishlist and My T. City Wishlist and a group page Sir Adams' Club

Love to give and get good rep

I dig a new treasure; I am happy I dig a duplicate or I am unlucky; I am sad

Comment

Each map actually vary Frank from what I can see - from 30 seconds for 3 stars on up ..........................

Normally the maps at the beginning of the quest section will have less time required for 3 stars than those on the map later in the quest needed for 3 stars from what I am seeing myself.

But the good thing is you can always go back and replay to earn that last star or replay if you get 1 or 2 stars to keep earning stars (something I am good at doing until I give up and move on and then go back to get that last star)

Comment

If you have all 5 of life, and a friend to send me another one, how to keep him when opening the game. When the play opens, it opens a mailbox, and the messages are deleted when closing. A maximum of 5 lives.
          I apologize for the bad English

Comment

Bojana, there isn't a way of keeping the lives in the mailbox. While many of us would love to be able to do this, the developers decided quite early to not allow us to store lives in there.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

In most games there is a possibility that a part of life received from friends incorporate those existing. For example, if the maximum 10 life and friends sent me another, can be merged with another 5 life. Also, they can save lives in the mailbox for a day or two. That way you do not earn money, but to annoy players.
              Anyway, thanks for the answer, and I wish you a nice day.

Comment

Bojana, can you please tell us some of the games similar to Riddle Stone in which you have experienced being able to hold onto lives?

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Not much similar, but in many puzzle games, such as Pearl's Peril. However, this is just a game, and it does not matter. I salute you and wish you a good day.

Comment

Thanks for the info Bojana, I appreciate the fact that you've given me the name of any game that might help with the argument that we should be able to hold onto even some of our live. While it's just a game, I know many players agree with what you have said

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

When I first open up the game, I close my mailbox right away..

Then I play until I need more lives..

I close out of the game..

I go back to my home page, click on games page, and click on requests in the app center..

Then I click on one of the free life gifts under Riddle Stones,

and that takes me back to the game, which then opens up the mailbox,

and I can accept the free lives..

D

Comment

Originally posted by Delilahae View Post
                        When I first open up the game, I close my mailbox right away..

Then I play until I need more lives..

I close out of the game..

I go back to my home page, click on games page, and click on requests in the app center..

Then I click on one of the free life gifts under Riddle Stones,

and that takes me back to the game, which then opens up the mailbox,

and I can accept the free lives..

D
                        I just tested this and can tell you that the only lives that I had in my requests were ones that had been sent while I was playing. What this means is that you have requests stuck on the FB side, as the closing of your message center rejects ALL messages including any lives in there.

My apologies to team mates who missed out on lives while I tested this out.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                        X