Help with boosters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with boosters

I am having trouble getting boosters to help my game. I don't understand how to ask for boosters and receive very few from my friends. Any suggestions or help with my "lack of savy?"

Originally posted by Peggy Lightbody View Post
    I am having trouble getting boosters to help my game. I don't understand how to ask for boosters and receive very few from my friends. Any suggestions or help with my "lack of savy?"
    Peggy

sometimes when you load the game you will see a pop up that says - Ask for Boosters - your teammates can send you 3 a day from this pop up - meaning the first 3 team mates that send back to you is all you get from the pop up from my understanding

Other than that the way you get boosters are as follows

1) your teammate passes you on a level or leaderboard - I think this is also limited to 3 a day
    2) from the fan page don't forget to check there for boosters
    3) from wall posts - I have the newer timeline so I just search for them because I seldom see them in all the stuff in the news feed

so if you search for the words - Let's Celebrate Together

It will pull up what we classify as all the non-heart boosters - these are the most common posted and you can collect 2 in a rolling 24 hour period actually

4) you can also use the forum - there is section where players share their boosters at -if you don't wish to search for boosters - all players ask is that you send them back the scatter booster

http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread....3&goto=newpost

Comment

Working...
    X