Boosters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boosters

How many boosters can you claim at one time, I think I can only claim 1 or 2,
    would really like more then that, :-(

you are suppose to be able to claim 2 from the heart posts (the heart is in the lower left hand corner of the post) and 2 from the elusive non heart posts - posts with no heart in them - daily --

I made mention to the devs earlier today that looks like the non-hearts are totally gone from the game and inquired about that so hope they fix that quickly

Comment

Thanks B, but where are the 'hearts', cannot see any in these posts,
      http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=818583&page=3

am I looking in the wrong place,?

Comment

the heart is on the post that shows up on Facebook. The reason why you can't see the "heart" in that thread is because it is the links that are being posted. Both the heart and non heart (when they appear) start with different prefixes.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Oh I do see that on FB every so often, where it gives you a free booster, I always click it,
          thanks.

Comment

you're welcome Ann. The one's that are hard to come by say "Let's celebrate together"

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

How do you get the boosters to show up on your FB timeline? How to change the settings in FB.

Comment

all you have to do now with the way facebook has changed things is just type in Riddle Stones and then click on the Search icon at the very bottom of the list and it will pull up all posts for Riddle Stones actually including all posts shared by your teammates

Comment

Working...
                X