Guide bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide bar

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn OFF THE GUIDE BAR!!!!! It is very irritating and makes it more difficult to play the game!

Originally posted by Terri Walsh Gerken View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn OFF THE GUIDE BAR!!!!! It is very irritating and makes it more difficult to play the game!
    Oh Terri --

Please give me more info other than it makes it more difficult to play the game --

the devs have started a beta test and I am trying to gather as much information as I possibly can on the players that just either don't like it or like it and why.

So other than it is more difficult to play the game can you tell me more about it?

what is it that makes it more difficult? Provide a screen shot of it if you can? Does it cause you to use more time than the old way? Do you make more mistakes than the old way? anything else you can think of because I don't have it so I really don't know what you are looking at hun so any information that you can provide would be helpful not only to them but also to Amity and me since neither of us have the beta version so we really don't know what you guys are seeing

I am sure the last thing the devs would like is something that makes the game more difficult but please elaborate a bit more if you can.

Comment

Working...
    X