Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there another resource for Android players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there another resource for Android players?

I've poked in just about every forum and thread family here having to do with Riddle Stones. I'm a fairly new player on Android/Google Play, and I've encountered a problem with purchases. I'm enjoying the game, I've e.g. deleted it and started over more than once. When I click Show offer it says something went wrong check internet connection and try again. Wi-Fi and mobile data. I'm able to make purchases on other apps via Google play. I've removed my Google account and re added it. I've cleared all cache and reinstalled multiple times.

I'm noticing a lot of what I'm reading here doesn't really apply to me. There's not even a way for me to link to FB on mobile to save my progress, much less gift to friends.

Is there another resource that I should be reading?

Thanks in advance,
    Barbara

Hi Barbara and welcome to the forum.

The phone version is the only stand alone one, this means it doesn't connect to Facebook.

Can you please tell me the exact device you are using and the version number you have of Riddle Stones.
    Also, can you please tell me if it looks like the game is recognising your Google id?

The developers have been contacted about this issue, however the more information I have to pass on the easier it will be for them to work out where the issue lies.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Version 4.0.1 updated on July 20th 2016. My device is an LG V10 although I'm not sure how that affects it? Android device via Google play? I'm not sure how to tell if the game is recognizing my Google ID. When I click on an offer or try to purchase gems it doesn't give me password or payment options, it says whoops something went wrong check internet connection. I'm connected to the internet via Wi-Fi and mobile data AND I made purchases with other apps just to verify my Google account wasn't the problem.

Comment

Thanks for the extra information Barbara. One last thing I'd like you to try, please reset your modem by switching it off - leave it for a minute- then switch it back on. When you've done that let me know if you can make your purchases, no promises on that one, I just think it might be worth trying.

In the mean time, I'll pass this onto the team. All the information I asked for tells the team exactly what they need to use to attempt to replicate the issue at their end, and also helps them establish if the issue lies in one area or many. If the developers need more information, I'll let you know.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

You mean my modem at home on my Wi-Fi? I've tried with mobile data only and it will not work either. And I've connected to a public Wi-Fi hot spot and it won't work then either.

Comment

Yes, I mean your modem at home. The fact that you can't connect on a public wifi hot spot tells me that resetting your modem is unlikely to do anything to fix this issue, it will however get you a fresh connection with your ISP.

Hopefully it won't be long before I hear back about this, BarbE or I willl let you know as soon as we hear anything.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Barbara, the developers are aware of this issue and have established that it is only with android smart phones and are working on a fix for it.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

II'm having the same issue on my Android tablet. Love the game, but this Internet connection error is making me crazy.

Comment

Working...
                X