right click issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right click issues

Everytime I right click it brings up the small menu with the settings etc on it. It never used to do that and it's very annoying because I can't play the game properly.. Please please fix it. I have been playing this game for over a year now and am really far. I don't plan on stopping but if it doesn't get fixed I wont be able to play any longer.

Firstly, wecolme to the forum.

This has NOTHING to do with the thread you posted in, in fact that was 2 years old and the problem resolved.

Now I need more information from you before we can help you.

What Operating System are you using?
    Which Browser (including full version number with any letters) are you using?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Shockwave (aka Shockwave for Director) that you currently have installed?
    What is the full version number of Adobe Flash (aka Shockwave Flash) that you currently have installed?
    What is the Version and Update number of Java that you currently have installed?

If you do not have one of the programs listed installed please say that you don't have it.

I will also need a screen shot of the issue.

Once we have this information, we will be able to better assist you.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Yeah i'll try, thanks for the help , really appreciate it.

Comment

You're welcome. I'm glad you found your thread again. If you need directions/help in where to find the information requested, just ask

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X