Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah we know that doesn't work Precious and have reported the bug to the devs - hopefully like Amity says it will be an easy thing for them to find since it only seems to happen on the bonus levels - the regular grids seem to be fine -

Comment

The fact is that it only started happening on Wed, so it must be in the new code that was added then. Assuming it's all appropriately annotated then it should be a quick fix. If only I could get to the code I'd prob have found it by now!!

Comment

Same for me it's the first life that I lose.

Comment

this has happened to me several times over the last few times playing. it just happened on legendary #1, episode 9 game 125. but it has happened many times on different levels. Amity, i think that you might be onto something with it only happening once and with the first life you lose.....chrome windows 7

Comment

Yeah it is just the first life it seems and it doesn't matter if you have 1 life when you try or all 5 lives when you try - it's the first life you use when you log into the game

So between that and the issues they have found with Java 8 update 31 (which also need to be fixed so players can accept from mc) hopefully it will get fixed soon

Comment

The developers have identified the issue and are working on a fix for this issue.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
              Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
              Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Amity, it does only happen on your first life loss. after that the game works fine. it is very depressing and it would be swell if this could be fixed.

Comment

The developers say the fix has been deployed so please let us know if you have any further issues

Comment

wanted to say THANK YOU for the fix.

Comment

I am glad they found it - it was tricky cause at times they were having issues with it - in chrome it was hit and miss on it showing up .................. they were pulling their hair out with what was going on

Comment

Working...
                      X