This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail error on Bonus Levels

There was some kind of program update yesterday.
    Since then if you fail/die on any screen of a Bonus Level you are immediately thrown back to the regular level map. Previously you were offered the chance to retry the level from the same point (with an alternate screen).

So you now have to find your way back to the appropriate level and play through all the screens again until you get to the one you failed on, which more often than not is the last one of the level.

I assume this is a programming error and not some deliberately annoying new feature.

Martin - Can you tell me what Bonus level you were working on and what Browser you were on - I know Amity was having similar issues so I want to add this to her report for the developers so if you can add that info they will see it as well

Thanks for any further info that you can give

Comment

I am having the same problem and I am using Chrome and I'm at Bonus Level 101.

Comment

It's every level I've tried since yesterday, Main Quest and Legendary Quest.

I'm Chrome on Windows 7.

As one specific example, Legendary Quest 2, Bonus 137. But like I say I could add many others.

Comment

Martin, add as many levels as you wish / can. The more information we can give the developers the better for all of us.

The level I reported was Main Quest, Season 2, Episode 7, Bonus Level 100 - using Chrome on Win 7. I plan to check IE today and see if there are issues there too.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
          Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
          Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Thanks Guys for the info Keep reporting any additional information that you can - I will go back and try some of the older levels and see if that happens as well in Firefox since I am not as far as you guys

Comment

Ok the same thing happens in Season 1 Level 3 -- told you guys I wasn't as far as you guys were

and that was in Firefox .................

So once Amity tries in IE - that will verify that it's in all the browsers

Comment

I have confirmed that this is also happening in IE using the same level I originally reported.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Same issues on Chrome. Started yesterday. All levels and all both Main Quest and Legendary Quest Seasons 1 & 2. I've tried them all.

Comment

Thanks Nannette

Quick question for everyone. How many lives have you used before the fail error happens?

For me it tends to only be when I lose my first life for the game, after that it works fine.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

it's only been when I lose the first life in the game - no matter how many lives I have when I open the game -- i.e. if I have 4 and lose a life I get the same results after that it works fine - But I will test some more

Comment

it doesn't seem to matter how many lives I have left when I start - it's the first life I lose that I have the issue with

Comment

Yes you're correct, it's when you lose your first life (whatever number that is) after you start the game. I would have thought that would be a fairly simple bug to find in the code and correct.

Comment

Hopefully it will be Martin What we are doing here is gathering the information, the developers will use it to work out what is going on and fix it as quickly as they can.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I am having the same problem Martin, doesn't matter what bonus I am doing Season 1 or 2, if I die it goes to games in classic mode I have already completed. I have cleared my browsing history etc. as suggested. that did not help

Comment

Working...
                              X