• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 11 "showdown in atlantopolis"

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelene Rue View Post
      level 11 "showdown in atlantopolis"
      Like it is posted on the first post --

the only work around we have is to ask 3 active team mates to uninstall the game so you can invite them to get the keys

Comment

• Once again I dont know if this is the place to post my problem if not I am sorry. I am having the same issue as everyone else with having to ask non players for keys, I was able to get 2 friends to accept and send me some, my problem now is when i click on the accept button nothing happens, i have tried deleting game, having them delete game, updated all of my drivers and players and cleared the cache. No matter how many times i do it i still cannot get into Fugi in love main quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Caryl Bentley View Post
          Once again I dont know if this is the place to post my problem if not I am sorry. I am having the same issue as everyone else with having to ask non players for keys, I was able to get 2 friends to accept and send me some, my problem now is when i click on the accept button nothing happens, i have tried deleting game, having them delete game, updated all of my drivers and players and cleared the cache. No matter how many times i do it i still cannot get into Fugi in love main quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
          Please provide a screen shot

and make sure you have your Shockwave player up to date

http://get.adobe.com/shockwave --- this is not your flash player but a totally different player

Also remember if you are not using a browser that the game is programmed in - things may not work as you think they should because the game is only programmed in Certain browsers and not for the clones

The browsers that the game works in are Internet Explorer, Chrome (current version), Firefox (Current Version) and Safari

If you are using Dragon, SRware, Palemoon, etc -- then you need to go to a browser the game is actually programmed in

if you are using a browser the game is programmed in then please provide the following

Shockwave Version - including number
          Flash player version - including Number
          Java Version
          Browser Version - including numbers

Operating System you are on -- i.e. Windows xp, Windowx 7, Windows 2000, Mac OS 10.3, etc

Along with the screen shot of your Message Center

Comment

• Still no progress on this glitch? I have 3 stars in every level I've played thus far but still not allowed in to Fuji Legendary. Are they really working on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemarie Casas Clohisy View Post
              Still no progress on this glitch? I have 3 stars in every level I've played thus far but still not allowed in to Fuji Legendary. Are they really working on it?
              yes, they are working on it.

The workaround for now is still:
              ask 3 active team mates to uninstall the game so you can invite them to get the keys

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
              Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
              Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

• From Fuji with Love in Legendary isn't working either

Comment

• Originally posted by Amber Mcfarren View Post
                  From Fuji with Love in Legendary isn't working either
                  Fuji is a level that requires you to invite new players -- which means you will either need to get 3 new players to send you keys

Do the work around -- i.e. ask 3 team mates to uninstall the game so you can send them request for keys

or if you just arrived there wait a couple of days and see if Carmen sends you the keys --

That are your only options

The devs do have a way for you to get keys if you so choose not to send out invites to new players but means you need to wait.

Also a tip -- never get to the point where you need keys on both Legendary and main at the same time this confuses carmen and she will only send keys for one side and you will be stuck

Comment

• i cannot get past legendary quest season 1 pursuit in roma... my friends send me keys and i accept them but they dont apply themselves to open the level...i have even tried to pay the 6 gems to pass it and get the reload screen everytime

Comment

• Megan

if you are using Chrome - make sure you follow the instructions in this page

http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=830620

The developers were made aware of the flash conflict with chrome if both flash players are active - not sure they can do much about it however as the current flash seems to use lots more memory

Other than that make sure the following plugins are current and up to date

www.java.com
                      http://get.adobe.com/shockwave
                      http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer -- for all browsers other than chrome that is

I will ask the developers to check your account since you have got the keys and see if it just shows locked on your side and not theirs for some odd reason - I have seen this happen to a couple of other players who had similar issues as what you are currently having actually

Comment

• ps Megan in the meantime you can work on bonus levels that you can do while I wait to hear back

Comment

• I'm having issues with From Fuji with Love - Legend in 2015. This was previously reported in 2010 so I figure it's ok to post as it seems not to have been corrected. Do you have suggestions?

Comment

• David, the work around for this is actually in the first post. You really only need to do that with one team mate, then Carmen should be able to send the other keys. While you are waiting for them, you can check out the bonus levels which are the first card with the little star above the circle.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
                            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
                            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
                            X