This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps still requiring invites for keys – READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

This issue of having to send invites to non-players for keys has actually been fixed, however we do know that some levels did get missed. This thread is for reporting the ones that you do encounter, as it is now a bug and needs to be fixed. This thread is NOT for complaining about the fact that you have to send requests for keys, or may have to add friends as this is something you find in games similar to Riddle Stones.

The following have already been reported to the developers for them to fix:

Season 1: Pursuit in Roma in Main and Legendary
    Season 1: From Fuji with Love in Main
    Season 2: The Three Samurai Prophecy in Main and Legendary

If you encounter others, we will need to know which levels they are including the Season and if it is in the Main or Legendary Quest. We will also appreciate screen shots to pass on to the developers showing the level in question. Instructions on how to include your screen shots are here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=807839

Please do not re report a level that has been listed, or any that have been posted in the thread already unless it is for the other Quest (Main instead of Legendary, or likewise)

Posts that do not comply with the rules of this thread will be removed.

For those NOT getting the keys -- Make sure you have not turned off the notifications in the game -- if you have - seems this is where the bug is located at - and you aren't getting the keys

For those with Small Teams --
    according to Arnold, the notification from Carmen is sent after a few days only if the player has not connect to the game in between

When Carmen unlocks a level for you - you will get a Facebook Notification as follows ( this will not be in the app center but under your notifications at the top if you click on the globe thing)

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Work around that was posted on the fan page:

after a few days Carmen should send the keys. If you don't get them the only work around we have at the moment is to get 3 active team mates to uninstall the game, then invite them back.
    Last edited by BarbE; 22nd Jul, 2014, 12:27 AM.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Season 1: From Fuji with Love in Legendary

ps - did try all the trouble shooting steps like clear cache, get most updated versions, etc
    previous episodes still playable, can ask riddle friends for lives, etc

Comment

I am having this issue with the same level as tsang,( From Fuji with love-Legend) so I will only reply to this post and not start another... funny thing, I HAD 3 keys left over from the previous time I needed them but the game did not recognize them when I clicked on them to be used! I noticed only my team mates show when I am asked to send lives or whatever, but none of them are on my list now to get the keys. I am on a PC, using Windows 7 version 6.1.7601 Google browser version 34.0.1847.131 m (which updates flash automatically)

Comment

Originally posted by Patti M View Post
        I am having this issue with the same level as tsang,( From Fuji with love-Legend) so I will only reply to this post and not start another... funny thing, I HAD 3 keys left over from the previous time I needed them but the game did not recognize them when I clicked on them to be used! I noticed only my team mates show when I am asked to send lives or whatever, but none of them are on my list now to get the keys. I am on a PC, using Windows 7 version 6.1.7601 Google browser version 34.0.1847.131 m (which updates flash automatically)

Patti

One thing about the keys is that you can't save them from one level request to the next level. You must request fresh each time I do believe. And they must be from 3 different team mates. I know sometimes the keys get stuck in your team mates notifications because I have them get stuck in mine when sending back keys to team mates so it may take 3 or 4 times of clicking on send key for it to actually clear out the key unless I go over to the facebook side to actually delete the notification.

Comment

Carmen unlocked From Fuji with love-Legend for me hope it works for Patti and others now too. thankyou Carmen, Barb and Amity

Comment

Originally posted by tsang_riddle View Post
            Carmen unlocked From Fuji with love-Legend for me hope it works for Patti and others now too. thankyou Carmen, Barb and Amity

Yeah some are saying after a few days Carmen sends the keys - other of my team mates have gone back and worked on other levels as well - I have gone back to Season 1 to work on stars myself

Comment

I too am stuck on Legendary From Fuji with Love. :-(
              My Wish List

Comment

MusicWoman -- they do for a few days and this is something we have talked to the devs on -- but they did change it so that in a a few days that Carmen will send you the keys automatically --

Please let us know if you don't get them

Comment

I've been stuck on Pursuit in Roma - Legend for over a week now. Same issue, can't request keys from friends that play the game. I can only request from ones that don't play and I've done that a few times with no response and won't do it again. I don't want to bug my friends with anymore invites from a game they obviously don't want to play since they didn't respond before. And fwiw, I've cleared my cache a few times. Play on chrome, windows 8.2 Hope it gets fixed fast!

Comment

Ok Carol - will Let Carmen know in the morning that you aren't getting the keys for legendary even after a week sorry about that

Comment

I've been stuck on Pursuit in Roma, Legend, for at least a day or two now. My requests go nowhere. Not sure who's getting them, but my friends who play say they haven't. Help?

Comment

Originally posted by singlejf View Post
                        I've been stuck on Pursuit in Roma, Legend, for at least a day or two now. My requests go nowhere. Not sure who's getting them, but my friends who play say they haven't. Help?
                        please read the response in the thread you started http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=819525

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I'm stuck on From Fuji With Love - Legend. My Riddle Stones-playing friends are not showing up to request keys from them. What should I do?
                          My Wish List

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Quite Contrary View Post
                            I'm stuck on From Fuji With Love - Legend. My Riddle Stones-playing friends are not showing up to request keys from them. What should I do?
                            Wait for a couple of days, Carmen should send you your keys. There is a bug with Carmen sending keys at the moment too that seems to show up more in Legendary than Main :\ that the developers are looking in to.

While you are waiting, you can go back and try for more stars (if you haven't got them all yet)

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Okay. Thanks.
                              My Wish List

Comment

Working...
                              X