Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information on how to add a screen shot is here http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=807839

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

At 11:15 PST on 3/13 I used 6 gems to buy full health in a game. After clicking on the buy full health, I initially saw that I had increased to 150/150 but then my screen went black and the game locked up. I tried waiting for the screen to clear, but nothing happened. When I reloaded, the 6 gems were gone and I was back to square one on the puzzle. No way to send you a screen shot of a black screen. Any help?
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kattracker View Post
        At 11:15 PST on 3/13 I used 6 gems to buy full health in a game. After clicking on the buy full health, I initially saw that I had increased to 150/150 but then my screen went black and the game locked up. I tried waiting for the screen to clear, but nothing happened. When I reloaded, the 6 gems were gone and I was back to square one on the puzzle. No way to send you a screen shot of a black screen. Any help?
        Thanks.

kat, make sure you've done everything in the trouble shooting. Instructions on how to post screen shots are here: http://forum.ooblada.com/showthread.php?t=807839

I will also ask about the gems for you, but not making promises.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Kathy since you got the black screen they have refunded your gems

Next time you get a black screen can you take a screen shot of it if you spend gems for us please

Also make sure you don't have the grid zoomed in - that has caused a black screen for some it seems you can use ctrl plus 0 (numeric) at the same time to zoom out

Comment

I am shown people asking for lives and keys on my notifications but when I enter the game my mailbox is empty. I am well aware of the lives sent to me being lost but I can't even send any of my friends requests. What do I do?

Comment

Originally posted by TriciaG View Post
              I am shown people asking for lives and keys on my notifications but when I enter the game my mailbox is empty. I am well aware of the lives sent to me being lost but I can't even send any of my friends requests. What do I do?
              Hi Tricia,

sorry for the delayed response. I know the Facebook's friends database was stuffing up for a bit while I was sleeping. Can you please tell us if your friends are still missing in the game?

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

I'm on level 130 but everytime I open the game it takes me back to level 126, I have completed level 126 like 6 times now and it still takes me right back to 126, can you help me figure this out, also you said the most lives we can get is 5, so if my lives are full they are goin to my message box but if I don't need them and close my messages they disappear, but if I leave a message of somebody askin for a key and close my box they remain in there so why can't I keep the lives in there, since the message box opens automatically there is no way to keep them, why is that ?

Comment

Originally posted by joi_bug View Post
                  I'm on level 130 but everytime I open the game it takes me back to level 126, I have completed level 126 like 6 times now and it still takes me right back to 126, can you help me figure this out, also you said the most lives we can get is 5, so if my lives are full they are goin to my message box but if I don't need them and close my messages they disappear, but if I leave a message of somebody askin for a key and close my box they remain in there so why can't I keep the lives in there, since the message box opens automatically there is no way to keep them, why is that ?

If when you open the game the level is opening straight away, you can click on "Map" then choose the level that you are actually on.

The practice of the extra lives being rejected is there to help prevent players from accumluating an excessive amount of lives only to have them randomly deleted by Facebook. I am yet to come across any game that allows players to use all of the lives that they have been sent. Some do allow you to store some for the current playing session, but do not allow you to store them for the next session.

Wishlist

Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

If you win levels one and two, and "quit" BEFORE you start level three, why do you lose the lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Amity Wells View Post
                      If when you open the game the level is opening straight away, you can click on "Map" then choose the level that you are actually on.

The practice of the extra lives being rejected is there to help prevent players from accumluating an excessive amount of lives only to have them randomly deleted by Facebook. I am yet to come across any game that allows players to use all of the lives that they have been sent. Some do allow you to store some for the current playing session, but do not allow you to store them for the next session.
                      Then, you haven't played Zuma!

Comment

Working...
                      X