Coins not being credited to account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coins not being credited to account

I keep trying to buy coins and keep getting an error telling me "This in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free." It keeps taking my money out but not crediting me with coins.

HI Nicole and welcome to the forum.

Firstly, I would like to apologiise for the delay in response. I've been away from my computer for a few days

As for your issue, I need more information.

What device are you making your purchase on (phone/tablet/computer)?

Once I've got the answer to this I'll know what else I need to ask so that I can help you with this.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

On my ipad

Comment

I need more informaiton about your ipad then.

What model is your ipad (pro, mini, etc)?
        What is the ios and build number of your ipad? You will find this information in the settings of the ipad.
        What is the version number that you have of Riddle Stones?
        What is your game user id? You will find this when you click on the version number of the game on the Riddle Stones home screen.
        If you happened to get a screen shot of the message please give that to us.

I will be completely honest with you here, the developers won't be able to put the gems into your account (apple won't allow any developers to do that) so you will also have to report the issue to them. However, what I am going to do is get the developers to see if they can find what may have cause this fromt their end.

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
        Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
        Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
        X