This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start a new thread and post a reply

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button + Post New Thread (you may need the right permissions to do this).

To post a reply to an existing thread, click on the 'Post Reply'
    + Reply to Thread button. If the 'Post Reply' button does not appear, it could mean that you are not logged in as a member, or that you do not have permission to reply, or that the thread has been closed to new replies.

If enabled, there will also be a 'Quick Reply' box where you can quickly enter a reply without having to go to the 'Post Reply' page. You may need to click the quick reply button in a post to activate the quick reply box before you can type into it.

I am looking to gift treasures but do not know where to go to do that! Last time I was in here I apparently was doing it all wrong. HELP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra Fire View Post
      I am looking to gift treasures but do not know where to go to do that! Last time I was in here I apparently was doing it all wrong. HELP!!!!
      Sierra, I believe you are looking for the Gifting Lounge in the Treasure Madness Forum. http://forum.ooblada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
      Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
      Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Working...
      X