Failed Agility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Agility

I no longer have the agility needed to play some of the timed games, taking many turns to get through the levels.

I am ready to give up on Season 2 Legends, game 55 as I have failed every time, often by only a few moves. Do you have any suggestions? I would rather not use any boosters etc, relying on brain power only.

Hi Dud and welcome to the forum

You aren't the only one who has issues with agility, or prefers to do the puzzles without using boosts. The best advice I can give you is to keep persevering. Persevering means that you get to learn the patterns in the puzzles and, in theory, can get them done quicker with less errors made.

You could also go old school, take a screen shot of the puzzle and print it out. That way you can give it go without the extra pressure of the timer.

You can do this. Sometimes I find swearing at the game makes it be nice to me and let me passt

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
    Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
    Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by DudV View Post
      I no longer have the agility needed to play some of the timed games, taking many turns to get through the levels.

I am ready to give up on Season 2 Legends, game 55 as I have failed every time, often by only a few moves. Do you have any suggestions? I would rather not use any boosters etc, relying on brain power only.
      i have the same problem, DudV been going back to get 3 stars without boosters and finding the timed ones take a lot of tries.
      what i've found: eating fruit when you are healthy freezes the time - but of course, you may then need the fruit later... does extend the time though, and i find the time beats me more often than wrong moves.
      as Amity said - game sometimes feels 'sorry' for me. i'd keep doing it, and eventually there comes a 'easy' board. the board is actually very similar with each puzzle, but some of the moves does become more 'logical' to me, and i get it more easily. especially at the earlier parts of the game, i don't have enough clues to decide if the square to the left or right should fill in with pure brain power/logic.
      other times, i do the puzzle enough times, i remember some of the moves i should take.

think the game has got to me. i no longer care how many times i play/replay the same puzzle, and often re-doing the same grids gets me boosters to share anyway. don't give up. you will get it

Comment

Dud

I totally understand what you are saying - really I do - both my shoulders are a total mess. But like the others have said just keep trying at them since you are like us that don't like to use boosters to solve them and then go back and use your boosters to get the 3 stars if you want - although at times I find I don't need boosters to get the 3 stars on any other than maybe the timed ones myself at times I may get stuck on some here and there -- but it's well worth solving them first without the boosters then going back and and getting the stars actually whether I use boosters or not

Besides look at it this way - we are mass murdering our lives trying to figure out a grid ............... it's fun at times to see how many lives we can go through to solve some of them .............. lmao but we get through them

Comment

Thank you all for your help. It is amazing what a different viewpoint can present... I started with doing screen shots and printing them out, then trying the puzzle and printing out my failed game; this allowed me to have the fun of doing them on paper and I incorrectly thought, it would allow me to eventually have a few solved games to refer back to. None of the new games matched any of these printed and solved games.

So then I started printing them out while the game was paused, solving them on paper and then completing the puzzle on the screen and still I ran out of time on some puzzles. Thankfully, I eventually got through the level but not how I wanted to....

Comment

I'm glad you got through it Dud, I knew you would and now you have a way of getting through the next one you get stuck on

You, my dear, really underestimate my level of psycho. Keep going, I dare you.

Originally posted by Kiefer
            Kiefer's Dwarfs Fact #3: If they can make a joke become reality, they will.

Wishlist

A Contest for HP is currently running:
            Text Mach Challenge!

Comment

what good fast nor too slowly, but money itself up

Comment

Working...
              X